Search for content in message boards

Re :Tobias Mull

Re :Tobias Mull

Posted: 23 Jul 2003 6:33PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 5 Sep 2003 6:40AM GMT
Surnames: Mull, Brown, Humphrey, Collings
For your information: Tobias Mull married Susannah Brown and her parents were: Andrew and Eva Brown of Rowan County, NC. There is an Andrew Brown listed in the 1790 census in Rowan County, NC.Tobias did serve in the War of 1812 after he was discharged from the army, he moved to Indiana around 1813. In 1850 census of Washington County, Indiana Tobias is listed as a farmer, age 70 born in Pa, Elizabeth age 63, born NC and only two sons are listed William age 22, farmer born In, and Thomas age 21, born in IN.and a farmer. I connect through another son Robert who married Rhoda Humphry and who was father to William Thomas Mull my GGGrandfather. William
Thoms Mull married Anne Filmore Collings. She is a decsendant of the Pigeon Roost Collings. I got the information on Tobias and Suannah Mull from their OBITs.

Re: Tobias Mull

Posted: 10 Mar 2004 2:22AM GMT
Edited: 21 Oct 2006 8:22PM GMT
Surnames: Mull
Hi Patricia,

Can you tell me any thing else about your Mull's. I also have a Willaim R. and think he was the son of Peter (son of Tobais) and Lucy. I am still trying to prove it and any help would be apretiated. If you send me an email at lroboat@hotmail.com I can send you what I have it helps.

Thanks,
Liesa

Re: Tobias Mull

Posted: 7 Feb 2005 1:03PM GMT
Edited: 8 Feb 2005 10:44AM GMT
Surnames: Mull
In 1810, before going to the War of 1812, Tobias Mull obviously lived next to Thomas Mull. Tobias Mull is listed as having one free non-white person living in his houshold. Do you have any information that might identify that person.

Re: Re :Tobias Mull

Posted: 9 Dec 2008 2:15AM GMT
I have Tobias Mull in my wife's family. Let me know if you'd like to share information.

James
per page

Find a board about a specific topic