Search for content in message boards

looking for loves from tenn

looking for loves from tenn

Posted: 10 Mar 2013 2:41AM GMT
Classification: Query
I'm looking for any information on loves from tenn. My grandfather names was James Love born 1892 and my grandmother name was Mamie Idelle Belew she was born on Tenn. 1902. If anyone has information please let me know. The only thing I know is that my grandmother died in 1953. She and my grandfather both lived in Sycamore,Hamilton, ohio. Most of my family has passed looking for any help

Re: looking for loves from tenn

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 5:36AM GMT
If you haven't looked at the 1940 Federal Census for Ohio, I suggest you do so. There is additional info on James (the father) at the bottom of the page. You can easily find the page free at familysearch.org. I entered your grandmother's name to find it.
The additional information says James had a Social Security Number. I have never ordered a copy of a SSA application. Ask other people if it's worth the money.
Also, Mamie's death certificate is on familysearch site with her name spelled Mammie Idella Love. If you have any problems accessing these records, please email me & I'll try to describe how to get to them.
I am not related to these Loves. Alice Cobb alicecobb@cox.net

Re: looking for loves from tenn

Posted: 11 Mar 2013 6:10AM GMT
I would like to thank you so very much for the help
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions