Search for content in message boards

Bober Family from Domaradz

Bober Family from Domaradz

Posted: 9 Jun 2010 2:14PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Bober, Pilch
I am researching my family tree and I am trying to obtain additional information and/or get in contact with the correct Bober family in Domaradz or any individuals who may have contact/information on the Bober family. My great-grandmother, Antonina Bober (who later married Stanislaw Rzepka in the United States) was born in Domaradz, Poland in 1896. Antonina was a daughter of Edward & Marianna (Draguta) Bober. I know that Antonina had 2 sisters and her mother (Marianna) was a midwife. Additionally, I know that Antonina's maternal grandparents' surname was Pilch. Antonina immigrated to the United States around 1912, where she later married. If anyone can help me out with any information, please let me know.

Re: Bober Family from Domaradz

Posted: 4 Nov 2010 8:48PM GMT
Surnames: Kosmider, Dragula
My great-grandmother Maria (Dragula) Kosmider lived in Stara Wies (10 km from Domaradz).
Her brother Jozef (Joseph) Dragula emigrated from Austria (he was Polish) to USA in 1911.
Although later he lived in McKeesport, Pa, his first destination in USA was his uncle
Stanislaw Dragula in New Castle, Pa (Liberty street 910). In the family notes which I
got from the cousin of my father (also descendant of Maria Dragula) I noticed that there was
Marianna Draguła born in 1873 (probably in the neighborhood of Stara Wies). She was related
to Maria's grandfather Jakub Dragula (Marianna was Jakub's niece).
Unfortunately I do not have any information or contact with the Bober Family.

All best
Krzysztof

Posted: 3 Dec 2010 2:22AM GMT
Please check out my Bradley-Owsiany tree. I do have a Bober in western PA.
Wanda

Posted: 27 Apr 2013 7:54PM GMT
The Bober family is still alive and well in Domaradz. In fact Tomasz Bober has created a website for Domardz.

www.domradz.pl

I hope you enjoy it.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic