Search for content in message boards

Philip Avolio & Philomena DeChellis of Pacentro

Philip Avolio & Philomena DeChellis of Pacentro

Marilyn Piccirilli (View posts)
Posted: 11 Mar 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jan 2010 11:30AM GMT
Surnames: Avolio, DeChellis, LaRocca, Piccirilli
Looking for information on my grandfather's family. Philip Avolio, son of Ralphail Avolio and Lucia, b.08-16-1891 in Pacentro, Italy d. 08-10-1959 in Aliquippa, PA m. Philomena DeChellis, daughter of Pietro DeChellis and Luisa DeChellis, B. 09-04-1899 in Pacetro D. 04-22-1987 in Aliquippa PA. Philip had 2 sisters Carmelia married to a Piccirilli and Cecilia married to a LaRocca they were both living in Pacentro, Italy when Philip died. If anyone has any info on either sister or on Philip's mother and father please share.

Re: Philip Avolio & Philomena DeChellis of Pacentro (Antonio LaRocca)

Posted: 14 Jan 2010 11:09AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 14 Jan 2010 11:31AM GMT
Surnames: LaRocca, Ciccone
Hello my name is Shirley and I also am looking for family in Pacentro my family name is LaRocca belive it or not my family is from Aliquippa or name was shorten to Rock my g grandgather was Antonio LaRocca came to the states around 1888 or 89 they went to Denver Co for a while but went back to Aliquippa,Pa he died in 1912 he was married to Anna Ciccone, so just see if there could be a conection many thanks if you can help Shirley
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions