Search for content in message boards

Annie Elizabeth Bates

Annie Elizabeth Bates

Posted: 29 Dec 2012 11:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi i am after information on Annie Elizabeth Bates father james bates and mother Sarah Cox i have a marraige between her to a thomas Camp and one to a Thomas Ephrim West on the marraige band for her to Thomas Camp it states thats his name is James Thomas Camp and his father being of the same name but the parents i have of him is John Camp and Maria Cave can anyone PLEASE help me sort this out as i have looked and looked and it is driving me nuts.
Regards Jenny

Re: Annie Elizabeth Bates

Posted: 30 Dec 2012 5:42AM GMT
Hi,
Dates and place?????????

Regards

Sandra

Posted: 2 Jan 2013 9:51PM GMT
Hi Sandra,

Annie Elizabeth Bates was born abt 1881 in camden, England in 1898 she married thomas camp(parents John Camp and Maria Cave) then in the same year she married James Thomas Camp (parents James Thomas Camp mother not known at this stage) and then in 1901 she married Thomas Ephraim West I have a hint for her death in 1946 and last name west. all this is in england but i cant work out which is the right !st Marraige. hope this helps more.
Regards jenny

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 7:53AM GMT
Hi,
Have you got proof of the marriages???

1901 census

Piece 147 Fp; 139 Page 44

8 Baynham Place Camden Town St Pancras London

James T Camp 20 piano packer born St Pancras
Annie E 20 born Bray Berkshire
Florrie A 1 born St Pancras

1911 census

James is an omnibus conductor,and they now have 4 children 2 girls and 2 boys and are living at
32 Brunswick Road,Islington London

Regards

Sandra

Posted: 3 Jan 2013 10:48PM GMT
Hi Sandra,

There are in the records search what i cant understand is that both marraiges are Annie Elizabeth Bates i dont know if thats what they did back then and when they left one partner or they died they just went back to the madien name.
regards jenny
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions