Search for content in message boards

Bennetts - does anyone recognize any of these names...

Bennetts - does anyone recognize any of these names...

Posted: 29 Oct 2001 12:13AM GMT
Classification: Query
Jesse Bennett b. 1776 in VA d. 1842 in Kentucky married Pamelia Ann Moss b 1800 in Kentucky d abt 1862 in Bexar County TX.

Their children were:
Joel Merit Bennett
John Moss Bennett
Mary Catherine Bennett
Margaret Ann Bennett b. abt 1830
David Walker Bennett b. October 11, 1830
James Monroe Bennett b. Abt. 1832
Granville Samuel Bennett b. 1834
Benjamin Franklin Bennett b. 1836
Jordan Walker Bennett b. 1838
George Henry Bennett b. 1843
Samuel Jesse Bennett b. abt 1843

Most of the children migrated to Texas with their mother after their father's death.

Thanks
Shannon

Re: Bennetts - does anyone recognize any of these names...

Posted: 22 Nov 2001 7:22AM GMT
I am looking for info on a James Bennett b. 26 Mar 1826 in KY. Died in TX in 1905. This could be one of your names. He married Margaret Alberta Hamilton. Hope this helps.
Nedra Bennett

Posted: 23 Nov 2001 7:41PM GMT
Edited: 18 Mar 2005 7:41PM GMT
My James Bennett was b. abt 1832 in KY, and died January 06, 1897 in Guadalupe County, TX. His spouse was Nancy Cherry Stanfield.

Shannon

Posted: 7 Sep 2010 2:30AM GMT
Surnames: Bennett - Anson
David Walker Bennett was born Oct 11,1830 in Anderson Kentucky.He died May 15,1913 in Hondo, Medina Co. Texas. He married Nancy Virginia Coker. She was born Feb 18,1834 in Talladego,Alabama. His children were
Mary Virginia
Pamela Melinda
Amelia
Amanda Ella
Minnie Alice
Harper Eugene -(my g grandfather) Born in Guadalupe Texas on June 21,1871 = died Feb.08,1952 at Santa Cruz,Ca. He married Annie L.G. (I have no last name yet) They had 3 girls,
Anna
Lalla R
Grace M
the wife Annie and the child Anna some how died and Harper re-marries Lulu Viola Anson. She had a son,Charles (unsure of his last name, just that it starts with M )from another man.
Let me know if this fits with what your looking for please.

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 1:22AM GMT
Annie Cyrine Henderson married Harper Eugene Bennett in guadalupe county texas. I do hear they had 3 children but what i hear is that Anna's name was change to lalla. I find it sometimes spelled lalah. Grace was her sister and supposidly Grace was a twin and the twin died. No name that i have found. Annie died from an appendisitus Aug. 1904 in Los Angeles county. CA. Harper then married Eugenia Thompson in Dec. 1904. She died in feb. 1909. Lots of articles on a murder trial for Harper. Hung jury. Then he was married to lulu Viola anson molster. I cant find any record of their marriage yet..

Posted: 24 Feb 2013 1:23AM GMT
Lulu's son was Clarence Molster.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions