Death records

Posted: 29 Apr 2013 6:54PM GMT
Classification: Query
Need to find death records for Dominic Cassano, Innocenza Cassano

Re: Death records

Posted: 30 Apr 2013 5:33PM GMT
Edited: 5 May 2013 12:03PM GMT
Hi, there's more than one person with the name Dominic Cassano so we need more information to identify "your" Dominic. Can you expand your query, adding dates of birth, places where they lived, when died, children's names, nicknames they had - anything you know. [Came back and deleted the stuff I posted from your other threads]

Posted: 1 May 2013 7:21PM GMT
Classification: Immigration
Sounds like the Dominic carriano is just misspelled but seems like the right ine they had children Antoinette,Theresa, sounds like that is one I want how do I find it

Posted: 1 May 2013 7:42PM GMT
Edited: 5 May 2013 12:24AM GMT
I was just quoting you in another of your threads.

[Back with an edit to delete the information I added from your other threads]

Posted: 4 May 2013 10:19PM GMT
Yes to most of what u found but I was unable to find ship records now of any! Of my family I am reaLly wanting that info bad also marriage of Carlonand Philomena as well as dominicknand Innocenza/Jenni would appreciate any help I can get. Yes to the remarriage to D'A gostino

Posted: 5 May 2013 12:18AM GMT
Edited: 5 May 2013 12:05PM GMT
Yes to most of what I posted - not all? Hmmm, I was quoting from your other threads. This query needs to be expanded, and I was trying to help by adding information you had written elsewhere. Well, I'll delete the genealogy facts I previously added, 'cause I don't want to confuse the forum. Then that will give you a clean slate to post all your relevant information, pertinent census records and other records etc.

All best wishes
per page

Find a board about a specific topic