Search for content in message boards

Chechly and Giedlarowa,Poland

Chechly and Giedlarowa,Poland

Posted: 17 Nov 2010 8:55PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Kmiotek,Suszylo,Dombek,Ochab.
Seeking out anyone researching the names Suszylo & Dombek in Giedlarowa/Lezajsk area and Kmiotek & Ochab from Chechly.I know we have living relatives there,because up until the late 70's my grandma had still been writing them after her mom died,but didn't know what side they were from.Feel free to drop me a line.

Re: Chechly and Giedlarowa,Poland

Posted: 13 Mar 2012 4:59PM GMT
My Grandmoth was Apolonia Ochab from Chechley. Also my grand father Frank Zapal was from Chechley. I have quite a few records of Chechly families marring each other in the Chicago area. You can contact me direct at ahemes@i2k.com

Tom

Posted: 18 May 2012 4:25PM GMT
Surnames: Kmiotek, Masur, Ochab, Dunaj
My maternal GF was Albert George Kmiotek. He also had a sister Regina Dunaj Drajewski nee Kmiotek.

My maternal GM was Karolina Kmiotek nee Masur. Her sister Mary married Albert Ochab. Also, her other sister Helen, adopted two young girls, Sophia and Helen, that were somehow from the Kmiotek/Dunaj family. The Ochab's changed to Ohab's in that timeframe.

Everybody was in the Chicago area. Chechly is where I thought they were from, but got no leads back there.

Please feel free to contact me (z_zin at earthlink.net) and I can share what I have.

Posted: 1 Jun 2013 9:20PM GMT
Hello George,

My grandmother was Agnes Ploszaj. Her mother's maiden name was Marianna Suszylo. Perhaps we are related! Marianna's father was Joseph Suszylo. They lived in Giedlarowa.

My grandmother came to the US in 1914.

How are you related to the Suszylos?

Arlene Meyers

Posted: 7 Apr 2014 4:29PM GMT
Surnames: Ochab/Ohab
Hi George,

I have Ochab/Ohab ancestors from Chechley. Please contact me at siminskigen@gmail.com

Thanks,

Julian
per page

Find a board about a specific topic