Search for content in message boards

Alfred Arnold

Alfred Arnold

Posted: 25 Dec 2008 12:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Arnold
Descendants of Alfred Arnold and Harriet Dudney married 1845 Brighton England in either England or Canada

Re: Alfred Arnold

Posted: 18 Oct 2009 4:42AM GMT
Surnames: Arnold
I am a decendant of Alfred & Harriet Arnold. Please contact me at ritajjohnston@shaw.ca

Alfred & Harriet Arnold were my Grandmothers (Kate Arnold) Granparents

Posted: 9 Feb 2013 2:13PM GMT
It has been years since you made this reply so don't know if you're still active but I'm also a descendant of Alfred & Harriet Arnold! From Alfred and Ellen Dennett's daughter Alice Annie Arnold

Posted: 9 Feb 2013 6:08PM GMT
Hi: Thanks for responding. I have been at this for quite a few years. Alfred & Harriet were my great x2 grandparents. Have you been in touch with any of the other Arnolds?

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 6:05PM GMT
Hi! That's great! I think they're something like my x4 great grandparents, so my nanna's x2! I've not... I was focussing on other parts of my tree so have just got around to the arnolds recently, although I have noticed via the 'hints' that there is a lot of other people researching them too. How have you got on with your search over the years?

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 6:28PM GMT
Alfred Arnold Jr was the son of Alf who was married to Harriet Dudney. Alfred Sr was the son of Thomas Arnold & Elizabeth Elliott. I have hit a roadblock of 10 years at Thomas.

Alfred Jr (married to Ellen Dennett) was the brother of my great grandfather, Hubert Arnold.

Those of us researching are descendants of Hubert's kids who with the exception of one, Charles, all immigrated to Canada.
Where are you & how far back have you got?

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 7:56PM GMT
Brilliant! Unfortunately I've not got any further either... I only managed to get as far as Alfred and Harriet using the census records and only noticed Thomas and Elizabeth on another members tree!

I'm in Scotland... we ended up here via Bertha (one of Alice's daughters) who moved up from England. I don't know a lot about this side of the family, so still finding out things! Where abouts in Canada are you?

Posted: 11 Feb 2013 9:59PM GMT
I am not sure if these posts go public so I would prefer to talk with you via email. That is how I speak with Ray Reynolds in Shoreham & the other Arnolds in Canada. We actually had a reunion in 2010 & got to meet a lot of the family in Ottawa. I am in Ontario.I have a lot more detail to share if you would like it. Judy

Posted: 13 Feb 2013 6:37PM GMT
cool, no problem! I'll send you a message! Joe
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions