Search for content in message boards

Moosbrugger families

Moosbrugger families

Patricia Smith (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jan 2004 2:07AM GMT
Classification: Query
Looking for any Moosbrugger families and any info on the origin of the place they came from.

Re: Moosbrugger families

Rich Natter (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2004 4:36AM GMT
Hi Patricia,

If you have an LDS family history center near you, you can rent a film of church records from Mittelberg, Vorarlberg, Austria. It is film number 1738895, and it covers the years 1637 through 1900 for births, marriages, and deaths.
I noticed many Moosbrugger/Meusbrugger names while searching for my ancestors on this film.

Rich

Posted: 22 Feb 2004 8:05PM GMT
Edited: 3 Dec 2005 3:32PM GMT
Many of the Moosbruggers have their origin in the Bregenzerwald which is a valley in western Austria. But there are Moosbrugger in Southern Germany too.

Patricia Smith (View posts)
Posted: 24 Oct 2005 4:13AM GMT
I know that the LDS have films to hire. I am a member of this church and am deeply into it. But I was looking for more relatives that are alive to respond to with their info as well and the history behind the Moosbruggers.

Thanks alot for the info.

Posted: 17 Apr 2009 12:46AM GMT
My grandmother was Anna Moosbrugger, born in Hohenwald Tenn. Lewis county. Her father was Charles, or Charlie. He was married to Marie or Mary (Wolff Wolfe?) They lived in Neb. in the 1890's had most of their children there. Also believe they lived in Ohio at some time. In a letter he was also called Gallus, or that may be his father. Also heard they may be from minn. No one alive that knows any history Hope someone may be able to fill in the blanks. .

AW: Moosbrugger families

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 11:43AM GMT
Surnames: Moosbrugger
Ambrosius Moosbrugger
8 Dec. 1841 (Hausen an der Aach (A. Konstanz), Baden) - ?

married

Josefa Haas
3 May 1851 (in Ludwigstal, Tuttlingen) - 17 Dec. 1930
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions