Search for content in message boards

Shields Obit.

Shields Obit.

Posted: 13 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Mar 2002 4:06AM GMT
Surnames: Shields
Could someone please do an Obit look up for me in Yakima and e-mail me any information regarding the Obit.
The name Michael Shields, born July 30, 1927. Died Sept. 8, 2000
I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks
Judy

Obit & Death Certificate

Posted: 14 Nov 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Mar 2002 4:06AM GMT
Surnames: Shields
Could someone do a obit & death certificate look up for me in Yakima?
The name: Michael Shields born July 30, 1927. Died Sept. 8, 2000.
I'd really appreciate it
Thanks
Judy

Re: Obit & Death Certificate

Posted: 20 Mar 2013 1:26AM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Yakima Herald-Republic Tuesday, September 12, 2000
Michael Joseph Shields
Michael Joseph Shields, 73, of Yakima died Friday in the Seattle Veteran's Hospital.

Mr. Shields was born in Spokane, was raised in Sprague and was educated in Sprague and Grandview. He served in the U.S. Army during World War II. He lived in Spokane and Gresham, Oregon, before moving to Yakima in 1973. Mr. Shields worked for Snokist Cannery until his retirement.

Survivors include four daughters, Carol Washburn of Eagle Creek, Oregon, Debbie Hergert of Portland, Patty Rohman of Winlock, Washington and Michelle Zimmerman of Portland; two sisters, Lorraine Abbott of Goldendale, and Rita Lipp of Yakima; and seven grandchildren.

Recitation of the Rosary will be at 7PM Thursday at Keith & Keith Ninth Avenue Chapel. Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11AM Friday in St. Joseph West. A graveside service will be at 1PM Monday in Willamette National Cemetery in Portland.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions