Search for content in message boards

Charles Arndt and Ella Zepp Arndt

Charles Arndt and Ella Zepp Arndt

Posted: 11 Feb 2001 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 15 Aug 2001 11:28PM GMT
Surnames: Arndt, Zepp
Looking for any information on one Charles arndt and his wife Ella Zepp Arndt. They lived in the Horacon area of Dodge County in around 1902.Please any little bit will help. E-mail me at: ssrest@dcwis.com

Thanks,Mark

Re: Charles Arndt and Ella Zepp Arndt

SYLVIE (View posts)
Posted: 21 Aug 2002 7:43AM GMT
I'm reading this old message. Something is very strange.I'm French living near Paris.I'm in a genalogy group "luclegrand on Yahoo.com" which is a special group for all people from circus, showmen, itinerant vendors people. On my genealogy, i've got a lot of ZEPP. They were in circus, and itinerant vendors from east of France , Alsace, Germany...
What is strange is your message with ARNDT Charles an Ella ZEPP.
Because my oldest ancestor is Michel ZEPP married with Caroline ARNDT (ARENT, AREND, OHRIM, .. variatous names). They had about 8 children (thomas, Louis, André, Michel, Jeanne, Jean, ...). it's very difficult to get information about their city birth because thez were all the year on the roads.
If you are interested by our work you can mailed me (sylvie.girod@mpsa.com )
Read you soon.
Sylvie

Posted: 14 Aug 2010 2:35AM GMT
Surnames: Arndt-Zepp
Charles arndt and Ella Zepp Arndt are buried in Lowell village cemetery-lowell, dodge county wisconsin. had at least one son Clarence married to suzane indermuehle-twice had five? daughters-twins Jenny and Jessie, Becky, Rachel and Gretchen. don't have much else so far-their dayghter jenny is married to my cousin. will look for more next time i get to watertown.

Charles & Ella [Zepp] Arndt

Posted: 14 Aug 2010 6:32PM GMT
John ZEPP, b. ca. 1861, m. Alvina SPIELMAN, b. ca. 1878, & had Ella, Lena, Viola, Herbert, Evelyn, & Wilbur. Lena died young (16 Dec. 1895- 18 Jan 1896).

Ella ZEPP, b. ca. 1893, m. Charles ARNDT, b. 1881/2.
SSDI & Family Search.org have Charles ARNDT (3 Sep. 1881, Milwaukee - Apr. 1965), s/o Augusta BEYER & Karl ARNDT. Those dates match the years on the tombstone in Lowell Cem., online, for Charles W. (1881 - 1965). Ella's dates are hard to read, may be (1893 - 1982).

See FamilySearch.org & Pilot.FamilySearch.org.

Re: Charles & Ella [Zepp] Arndt

Posted: 15 Aug 2010 12:16AM GMT
Surnames: arndt
charles death record has his parents as John Arndt and Augusta Lufter

Re: Charles & Ella [Zepp] Arndt

Posted: 15 Aug 2010 1:42AM GMT
Thanks for the correction.

RootsWeb Family Trees has Charles as son of Karl ARNDT & Augusta BEYER, but Pilot.FamilySearch.org has the 1900 census, which says Augusta had ten children, seven living. There were six with them, and Helena had m. 13 July 1898, Franz WANASEK.

Pilot has Yohann ARNDT & Augusta LUFTER, parents of Maria, who m. 26 Oct. 1904, Hugo YOUNG.

In Lowell, WI, 1880, ARNDT, John, 27; Augusta, 23; Mary, 3; Sophia, 1; John, 5 mos.

In 1930, Dodge Co., ARNDT, John, 77; Augusta, 74.

Posted: 14 Oct 2012 10:42PM GMT
Surnames: Arndt
Hi Sylvie,
I am looking for my partner's grandfather's birthplace in Alsace Lorraine. His father died during WWI and his mother left the country to come to the US when Charles was 15 along with his brother. They moved to Mineral Point Wisconsin. Any help would be appreciated.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions