Search for content in message boards

Richard sale Outridge

Richard sale Outridge

Trevor Dowle (View posts)
Posted: 3 Jul 1999 1:21AM GMT
Any information on Richard Sale Outridge
died 1917 in British Guiana, and his daughter Marion Beatrice,who married Cyprian LaBorde.

outridge

david ross (outridge) williamson (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 1999 7:28PM GMT
My grandfather..William Outridge was born in Guyana and went to Barbdos and then to Boston, Ma around 1920. I have been researching the family for 10 years and just returned from Georgetown last month. E-Mail me for more info!

Outridge Family Info

Trudy Baksh (Outridge) (View posts)
Posted: 29 Dec 1999 10:13PM GMT
My father's name is Charles Outridge and my grandmother's name i think is gloria outridge..tell me if we have anything in common or if this sounds familiar....Thanks :0)

Outridge Ancestors

Degan Outridge (View posts)
Posted: 13 May 2000 1:15AM GMT
David, I would love to share info! Our grandfather is Ronald F. Outridge -- Wm's son, I would believe. We'd love to share any information!
Regards,

Degan Steve Outridge

Re: Richard sale Outridge

Posted: 7 Mar 2003 1:28AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Laborde, Melville
I'm searching for Cyprian Laborde, was he from West Indies? My ancestors are William Laborde and Giorgianna Melville, could they be the parents?

Posted: 7 Aug 2009 7:18PM GMT
I dont know if you will ever read this since you posted your comment back in 2003 but cyprian bruce laborde was my father. his mother's name was marion laborde, previously marion outridge. i dont know if this helps but if you do get this please let me know.

Re: outridge

Posted: 7 Aug 2009 7:26PM GMT
i dont know if this will get to your email, im kinda new at this, but i would love some info...my dads name was cyprian laborde and his mother's name was marion laborde, formerly marion outridge...i would love to find out more about them...

Posted: 8 Aug 2009 3:48AM GMT
Hi Richard,

My Cyprian Laborde was the son of William Horatio Laborde and Georgiana Melville. He was born about 1857 in St. Vincent West Indies. Could we be talking about the same person or maybe relatives?

Posted: 11 Dec 2009 1:26AM GMT
the cyprian that you're talking about is my grandfather. he's the father of my dad, cyprian bruce laborde junior. my dads mother was marion outridge. how are you related to the laborde's?

Posted: 11 Dec 2009 6:45PM GMT
I'm related to the Labords by Georgina Melville was my ggreat-grandfather's sister. They were born in St. Vincent. and latter went to Jamaica.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic