Search for content in message boards

Augusta Dillard Mission, TX

Augusta Dillard Mission, TX

Elsie Chapa De Leon (View posts)
Posted: 2 Jan 2001 2:46PM GMT
Augusta Dillard was a beloved nurse in Mission Tx. Her father was George Dillard, her grandfather was Abram Dillard. She had one son, Michael, we think.
If you have information on the descendents of Abram Dillard who resided in Mission, Tx, we'd like to know.

Abram Dillard, b.1857 TX, ggrandfather James

Posted: 18 Apr 2001 1:23PM GMT
Edited: 9 Dec 2005 3:04PM GMT
I don't have a lot on this branch of the family. Abraham was a Texas Ranger and was one of the first anglo settlers in Hidalgo county along the Rio Grande. He was married to Manuela Villareal. She was from a long line of Villareals who were land grant families in the area. Their son George Abraham Dillard was police shief in Mission TX when he died. I am looking for more information on Abraham's great grandfather James Dillard born 1777. Any help, anyone?

Abram Dillard

Elsie De Leon (View posts)
Posted: 21 Apr 2001 6:15AM GMT
Hi, Audry,
I am a descendent of Abram and Manuela V. Dillard. They were my great grandparents.
My mom is Elsie Dillard.
We have alot of information on this family.
However, we don't have info on James Dillard.
Are you a relative? We're trying to compile a family tree with as many relatives as possible.
Keep in touch.
Elsie

Abram and Manuela Villareal Dillard, Susan Beason

Posted: 21 Apr 2001 11:45AM GMT
Edited: 9 Dec 2005 3:04PM GMT
Yes, I am a relative. Abram is my first cousin (4 times removed). Our common direct ancestors start with Joseph Dillard and Susan Beason (or Susanna Beeson)who are my 4 G Grandparents. My Elizabeth Ann Dillard is sister to your William H. Dillard. Do you know Susan Beason's parents? Can you tell me who else is related, in case they know more about Susan Beeson (b. 8-3-1797) or James Dillard (b. 1770)?

Re: Abram Dillard, b.1857 TX, ggrandfather James

Posted: 3 Mar 2010 12:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
My ex-husband Ralph Knapp, is grandson of George Dillard.
His mother was Marguerite Ellen Dillard, and his aunt was Augusta Mae Dillard. Other family members have a very complete history. My daughters would love to have information on this family.

Posted: 12 Jul 2011 4:37PM GMT
Still quite a few Dillards here in Mission,TX,My friend was married to Abram Dillard born in 1945.I have been to Abram cemetery and visited with cousins who I think are desedants of George Dillard.

Posted: 12 Jul 2011 4:37PM GMT
Still quite a few Dillards here in Mission,TX,My friend was married to Abram Dillard born in 1945.I have been to Abram cemetery and visited with cousins who I think are desedants of George Dillard.

Re: Abram Dillard

Posted: 27 Nov 2011 8:44PM GMT
I am interested in obtaining a family tree to pass on this information to my children. I was born in Roma Texas. My grand-father was William Dillard, he was the brother of Daniel Dillard, sheriff of Mission during the 60's. I would appreciate any information you can provide. I thank you in advance for your time and effort.

Posted: 8 Mar 2012 4:52AM GMT
Abram Dillard was my great grandfather. Manuela was my great grandmother. Ojo de Agua was named after him. Papa willie and mama martha grandparents from mission texas any info?

Posted: 8 Mar 2012 6:56PM GMT
I have the same grandfather William Dillard and Daniel was my dad frank dillard uncle. From Mission Tx
per page

Find a board about a specific topic