Search for content in message boards

PARNELL's IN ARKANSAS

PARNELL's IN ARKANSAS

M Thompson (View posts)
Posted: 25 Aug 2001 8:44PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Parnell, Thompson, Bryant, Williams
Contact me at nextwave@ais.net and I will share some Parnell family data with you from Bradlely and Cleveland area.
I sent a little of this today to Tracy.

Re: PARNELL's IN ARKANSAS

velma lee parnell (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2001 10:45PM GMT
Surnames: parnell
daughter of A.J. Parnell would like more info

M Thompson (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2001 7:56AM GMT
Surnames: Parnell, Thompson, Bryant, Williams, Christain
Conatact me at nextwave@ais.net. I don't have a A. J. Parnell in my file. Send me some data around this and maybe I can match it.

annette shaffer (View posts)
Posted: 12 Nov 2001 9:29PM GMT
Surnames: smith
my grandfather was Leonard (Bill)parnell ,from Topeka Kansas i am trying to find my roots, espically if the ones in eldreado are related if you can help e- mail me baas@tc works.net

Ron Moseley (View posts)
Posted: 23 May 2002 2:33AM GMT
Surnames: Parnell
Do you have information on Joseph Parnell and Parnell Springs or the family before arriving in Arkansas? Thanks!
Ron

Posted: 7 Oct 2002 1:09PM GMT
Surnames: PARNELL
TO A.J. PARNELL FAMILY....I HAVE A A.J. IN MY HISTORY. FROM OKLA.-ARK. AREA. SON OF JAMES A. PARNELL. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO.

Posted: 8 Oct 2002 2:50AM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2005 9:31PM GMT
I have a J. A. Parnell in Bradley County, Arkansas married to Bula Jane (Brantley). email me at nextwave@ais.net

Posted: 25 Feb 2004 3:06PM GMT
Surnames: ATKINS
DO YOU HAVE ANY ATKINS/ADKINS INFO, MY GGGGRANDFATHER IS SAID TO HAVE LIVED IN PARNELL SPRINGS BRADLEY COUNTY, HIS NAME WAS JAMES MASTIN ATKINS HE DIED MAY, 1920 AND IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN BURIED AT THE OLD HOME PLACE ALONG WITH HIS TWO WIVES LUCINDA NORWOOD AND MARY WEIR. THANKS IN ADVANCE. JANICE

Posted: 3 Sep 2007 6:15AM GMT
Surnames: Parnell
I am looking for information on Leonard Parnell's family, born 31 Oct 1911 in Jefferson,KS and died in TOPEKA Ks in March 1995. Father James Perry Parnell and Jennie Flint. Is this your grandfather? Thankyou, I have more info on siblings to share.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic