Search for content in message boards

info re Bonnie & John Patton

info re Bonnie & John Patton

Posted: 16 Dec 2001 4:50PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 8 Jul 2003 11:02PM GMT
My parents were Bonnie (Cluesman) Patton and John Carson (Cotton) Patton, Jr. Both are buried in Pennington Gap, VA -(Cecel Fry Cemetary) - have had no contact with any relatives since 1965 - I was very young when my parents died - does anyone know anything about them?

Re: info re Bonnie & John Patton

Posted: 6 May 2002 11:07PM GMT
Edited: 31 Jan 2003 11:48AM GMT
Surnames: Clueaman, Cleusman
My maiden name was Cluesman. I am Dewey and Bessie's daughter. Would be glad to give you any info I have. Maybe we can trade some?

Posted: 7 May 2002 1:48AM GMT
Edited: 8 Jul 2003 11:02PM GMT
Phyllis
Thank you so much for your reply. I am not certain i remember Dewey or Bessie - my mom's parents were Grace and "Dunnie" Cluesman. I'm not sure i have any information to trade, my memory is very hazy, but i would love to talk to you. E-mail me any time! Thanks for taking the time to write - didn't think i'd ever hear anything! God bless you.
Cyndi

Posted: 15 Mar 2013 12:23AM GMT
OMG! I can not believe this. You are Bonnies daughter! My name is Tanya (Cleusman) McDaniel. My dad Paul Cleusman was Bonnies brother. I have a VERY old picture of you and me when you were about 11 or 12 and I was just born. My mother and your mother were very close. I was told stories about my aunt Bonnie growing up. I will be glad to tell you anything my mom told me. and anything you want to know about Gracie & Dunnie (grandma & grandpa) I remember my mom trying to find you right up until she passed in 2001.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions