Search for content in message boards

Johann Henrick Pfleck, arrived Philadelphia 1738

Johann Henrick Pfleck, arrived Philadelphia 1738

Posted: 12 Feb 2011 2:25PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Flick, Fleck
Can anyone trace their Flick family line back to a Johann Henrick Pfleck who appears on the passenger list for the ship Davy in 1738? It departed from Amsterdam and landed in Philadelphia with many Palatine Germans aboard. I'm wondering if this person could be connected to my line of Flicks.

Re: Johann Henrick Pfleck, arrived Philadelphia 1738

Posted: 20 Feb 2011 9:32PM GMT
Surnames: Flick/Fleek
Can you tell us where you found this information and who the other passengers were on the ship? Perhaps that would lead to another clue as to who he came with and help.

Re: Johann Henrick Pfleck, arrived Philadelphia 1738

Posted: 21 Feb 2011 1:53AM GMT
If you google "Johann Henrick Pfleck" and "Davy" and "1738" you will find several websites where the information is posted. Here is one: http://www.progenealogists.com/palproject/pa/1738davy.htm

There are no other Pflecks listed on the passenger list with him, and it is not clear whether he is traveling with anyone else or alone. There are 140 other passengers listed, so I won't include all their names here.

I am curious if this Johann Henrick Pfleck is related to the Conrad Fleck who arrived about two weeks later to Philadelphia on 9 November 1738 on the ship Charming Nancy? Conrad Fleck also appears to have arrived alone. The passenger list for this ship can also be found on the Progenealogist website.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic