Search for content in message boards

Denis HANRAHAN - Ballybunion, Co. Kerry

Denis HANRAHAN - Ballybunion, Co. Kerry

Posted: 10 Feb 2012 4:17PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 2 Jun 2012 4:03AM GMT
Surnames: Hanrahan, English
My 2nd great grandfather, Denis Hanrahan, was born in Jan. 1803, Ballybunion, Co. Kerry. I do not know who his parents were. He married Mary English, (date unk) and had the following children: Patrick, Ellen, (my great grandmother), and Honora. He immigrated to the U.S., first to Kentucky, then to Olmsted Co MN.

Re: Denis HANRAHAN - Ballybunion, Co. Kerry

Posted: 14 Sep 2012 4:36PM GMT
Classification: Query
My great great grandparents were Dennis Hanrahan and Mary English. My great grandfather was Thomas Hanrahan who was born in Ballybunion. He moved to Moyvane in County Kerry at a very young age and lived the rest of his life there as a farmer. I am familiar with the records of Ellen, Honora, and Dennis Hanrahan. In your query I noticed that you did not mention their son Dennis. Was there a Timothy Hanrahan or a Thomas that you might have heard about through word of mouth? I am interested in getting more information about the Hanrahan family. If you know of anything please don’t hesitate to pass along your information.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions