Search for content in message boards

Motyka's From Chalupki, Przeworsk Poland

Motyka's From Chalupki, Przeworsk Poland

Posted: 21 Oct 2011 1:40AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Telega Motyka Stepak Rybak Markiewicz Michalik Krubak Sliwa
Hello

I am looking for any info on any of the Motyka families from Chalupki and surronding villages around Przework. I have recieved several records for my family members all the way fro m the early 1800's from the church in Przeworsk. I have records for some i can not tie to my family yet but the have to be related. My greatgrand mothers name was Agnieszka Telega born Motyka. She was born January 10, 1827,house 15 in Chalupki Her Husband was Michal Telega. Her parents where Augustyn and Marriana Motyka born Kubrak.

Augustyn and Marriana children where Barbara 1807, Marcin 1809, Anna 1812, Mateusz 1815, Szymon 1817, Jan 1820, Regina 1823, Kazimierz 1825 and Agnieszka 1827.

If anyone has any info please let me know

Thanks
Michael Telega

Re: Motyka's From Chalupki, Przeworsk Poland

Posted: 23 Oct 2011 6:31AM GMT
Hello Michael,

I'm sorry to say that I cannot help with your family research, but instead ask for help from you. Would you be kind enough to give me the contact information for the church in Przeworsk? My grandmother and several of her siblings were born in the Przeworsk area and that info would be most helpful. My surnames from that area are Poplawski and Switalska.

Thank you and I wish you continued good luck with your research.

Dee Sager
Missouri USA

Posted: 1 Nov 2011 10:09PM GMT
Dee did you get my email that i sent you

Posted: 8 Nov 2011 12:17AM GMT
No, Michael. I did not get the email that you sent me.

Feel free to contact me directly at dees.genealogy@gmail.com .

I'll check back through my email to be sure I didn't miss it.

Posted: 1 Jun 2012 3:56PM GMT
I used to live in Chalupki, and I have best friends who still live there. I know people with last name MOTYKA. If it is important for you please contact me so I will give you more info. or try to help you.

Posted: 1 Jun 2012 4:03PM GMT
Also I was born in PRZEWORSK and used to live there.
My parents will know a lot. We have neighbors with Motyka last name plus I know TELEGA families and Stepak family. I thing they were cousins to my mom if I remember.

Posted: 1 Jun 2012 7:47PM GMT
Surnames: Telega Stepak
hello

Yes more information would be great. The surnames that i have so far along the Telega surname are Motyka, Stepak and i think Glad. Not to sure on the spelling on the surname Glad as the record i recieved from the church is not that easy to read. my full family tree is at this address

http://www.myheritage.com/site-124404911/telega

just ask for an invite and i will make you a member

Thanks Michael Telega

Posted: 27 Sep 2013 11:51PM GMT
I too would love that info on the church since it seems my grandparents come from Przeworsk....Mazairz and Powroznik...my email is johnpru@shaw.ca

Posted: 30 Sep 2013 6:03PM GMT
Hello pink rose,

Do you know if there are still Poplawski or Switalski families living in Przeworsk? My immediate family left there between 1905 and 1910, but I'm hoping there would still be family there.

Dee Sager.
Neosho, Missouri USA
dees,genealogy@gmail.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions