Search for content in message boards

Skurowa, Poland

Skurowa, Poland

Posted: 26 Oct 2011 7:14AM GMT
Classification: Query
I am looking to connect with others who are researching the town of Skurowa. Surnames include Cmiel, Jedrzejczyk, Kukla, Wal, Czapla, Ramut, Przewoznik, Ksiazek

Re: Skurowa, Poland

Posted: 20 Nov 2011 8:13PM GMT
I'm currently looking for birth or any info of grandparents as well as Great Grandparents, towns I have found in records that they may have come from - Skurowa, Tarnow, Pilzno. Surnames searching - Jalowy, Kukla and Ostrowska. Date range 1850 - 1881.

No luck so far any guidance would be appreaciated.

Posted: 16 Nov 2012 3:28PM GMT
Hi
My ggrandfather was Gregor Ramut from Skurowa, son of Martin Ramut and Hedwig Kukla. I have some limited info that I am willing to share.Kate

Posted: 16 Nov 2012 3:30PM GMT
Hi My ggrandfather was Gregor Ramut from Skurowa. Son of Martin Ramut and Hedwig Kukla. I have some limited info I am willing to share. kate

Posted: 23 Dec 2012 7:06AM GMT
Hi Rod
Have been trying to catch up with you. I have contact with Karyn Greensil who tells me that you were able to locate many of the Kukla records.
Later this year I am going over to Poland to do some research and I am wondering how to go abut it. My ggrandmother was Catherine Ramut.
Kate

Posted: 7 Jan 2013 9:27PM GMT
Hi Kate, sorry I have been out of touch. I fairly certain my great, great Grandmother would have been Katurzyna Kukla from Skurowo who was married to Tomasz Jalowy. My Great Grandfather would have been Jakob or Jakub Jalowy and I have him from Pilsno or Skurowo and he was married to Maryanna Ostrowska or Ostrowski who may have been from Tarnow.
My Aunt and I are planning a trip to Poland towards the end of October and she is working on making contacts and tour guides / drivers. We beleive we will start in the Krakow area and see where that takes us. Still doing research to determine where we should begin and go. Any help you have would be appreaciated very much. I live in Los Angles are, my Aunt in Virginia. My e-mail dmurphy@iacindustries.com.
Thank You Don Murphy
per page

Find a board about a specific topic