Brzyska Wola, Poland

Brzyska Wola, Poland

Posted: 9 Dec 2011 9:28PM GMT
Classification: Query
This post was deleted by the author on 29 Mar 2012 8:22PM GMT

Re: Brzyska Wola, Poland

Posted: 15 Jan 2012 11:48PM GMT
Hi Larry! What are your family surnames? I may or may not have information that might be of some help.

Teri

Posted: 16 Jan 2012 8:36PM GMT
Anna and Agnes Kruk.

Posted: 18 Jan 2012 2:59PM GMT
Hi Larry! Kruk is one of my many family surnames. I believe I have a Wladyslawa Kruk from BW who married one of my Great Uncles. Is Kruk the only name you are researching at this time? Are there are other surnames you have?

Terri

Posted: 19 Jan 2012 4:26PM GMT
Surnames: Kruk & Sopelak
Yes, Kruk is my grandmother's maiden name. At this time Kruk is the only name that I'm researching. I just found out that she came from Brzyska Wola with her sister Anna.

I you would like to see what I have to date; you can look at one of my family trees "Gossman, Master_2012-01-13" on-line.

If you would like to discuss any of this, please don't hesitate to email me directly.

LarryMandeville@msn.com

Posted: 25 Jan 2012 6:21AM GMT
Hi Larry, I have relatives from BW, nearby Kurylowka and Ozanna. I visted my Serafin relatives in Kurylowka two years ago and stay in close touch with them. We, also, visited the Tarnawiec Church and they have records there from the above villages as well as BW from about 1841 to when the new church was built in BW. Also, visited the State Archives in Pzyhmeysl(sp) and the Church Archives at the Bishop's Palace there but had trouble with the latter one as you need validated documentation on who your ancestor was. My family names are Mokrzycka, Leniart in addition to Serafin. If I can help let me know?

Posted: 18 Feb 2012 1:45AM GMT
Have Leniarts in my family. My grandfather's uncle's wife was a Leniart who settled in Bridgeport Ct. After they got married, they moved to Hartford, Ct. This was in early 1900's. Don't know about the Leniart family, but according to some records I ran across, my male relative Kruk was sponsored by the Leniart family when he came in 1898.

Posted: 19 Feb 2012 10:20PM GMT
Surnames: Serafin, Leniart, Cwikla, Mokrzycka, Skiba
Just re-checked the family tree but found no Kruks However, I have come across the name many times as when I do see it, I am reminded of the guy who ued to play first base for the Philadelphia Phillies. The next time I go through some of the copies I took of the Tarnawiec Church records, i will keep an eye out for Kruk.
However, there are a zillion Leniarts I have come across in my research and I am related to that family, as well. The Leniarts that I knew lived mainly in Norwich, CT but there were other relatives that lived in Hartford, CT. One was a Tommy Leniart, a flashy dresser who would come to visit. They mainly originate from Brzyska Wola. The Leniarts are, also, related to the Staron (Long Island, NJ, Hartford, CT) and Dzialo Families (Hartford, Lebanon, Preston, CT)

Posted: 9 Mar 2012 11:07PM GMT
Hi Terri,

Hope that you remember me and that this is your correct e-mail address but if I do not hear back I guess that I will only know that.

I've been trying to re-contact you for some time concerning Brzyska Wola and the local area but did not have your current address. I visited there for a few weeks in 2009 with my erafin relatives and stay in close contact with them. Have found out loads of information on the area that is, also, now available on the internet.

Lots to talk about and pass along. Hopefully, we will be able to do that!

Posted: 9 Mar 2012 11:43PM GMT
Surnames: Serafin
Hi Terri,

Hope that you remember me and that this is your correct e-mail address but if I do not hear back I guess that I will only know that.

I've been trying to re-contact you for some time concerning Brzyska Wola and the local area but did not have your current address. I visited there for a few weeks in 2009 with my Serafin relatives and stay in close contact with them. Have found out loads of information on the area that is, also, now available on the internet.

Lots to talk about and pass along. Hopefully, we will be able to do that!

per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions