Search for content in message boards

McNulty in Cambria Co, Pa

McNulty in Cambria Co, Pa

Posted: 21 Jul 2005 11:21PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 4 Dec 2006 7:41PM GMT
Can anyone help me with the following families?
Daniel McNulty showed up in Cambria Co in the 1860 census with his wife Eliza J. Daniel is 40, b Pa, Eliza J is 39 b Pa, Michael is 15 b Pa, Jane is 13 b Pa, Nancy is 10 b Pa, Henry is 6 b Pa, Mary is 8 b Pa, Sarah is 4 b Pa and Miles is 1 b Pa
1870 Census for Cambria Co, Pa Daniel is 51, Eliza J is 49 Nancy is 20, Henry is 16, Mary is 18, Sarah is 14, George is 11 and Peter Frank is 7. Also in the 1870 census is John McNulty age 23 b Pa, Catherine 24 b Pa, and Emma age 3 Months b pa, Another family is William age 32 b Pa, Maggie Jane is 27 b Pa, Henry is 7 b Pa, Michael J is 5 b Pa, John William is 8 b Pa and Elizabeth is 1 Month.
Are these McNulty people related and is Daniel their father? Have more information on the wives and will gladly swap information.

Re: McNulty in Cambria Co, Pa

Esselton McNulty (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jul 2005 5:07PM GMT
William D McNulty is my great grandfather born in 1837 in Cambria County, 1870 census, Summit Post Office
This census suggests William's birth year is 1838 if his birthdate is Mar. Do you have William as William David? I have other children of William after 1870. Eight more if my records are right. Chrysostum b abt 1872, Oscar b abt 1873, Calup Austin b abt 1875, Pius b abt 1877, Joseph Casper b abt Nov 1879, Francis Isadora (my grandfather) b Oct 1881, Jennie b Abt 1883, and Jane b ?. If these connect to your records please share what you have. I have more details I can share.

Posted: 9 Apr 2008 7:37AM GMT
My great grandmother's name was mary Mcnulty she married Felix s. ohanlon. Is this the same mary mcnulty. I am really new to this whole ancestry thing.

Posted: 9 Apr 2008 3:11PM GMT
Surnames: McNulty
Sun. Do these surnames ring any bells?

Schmidt & Shannon

Regards,
Bev

Posted: 4 Jul 2009 6:41AM GMT
Surnames: McNulty
Do you know Mary's birthdate or birth place? Her children? Its easier to connect my data if you have additional information to compare.

Posted: 31 May 2012 9:53PM GMT
Hi my Great Great Grandfather is also William D. McNulty. Chrysostom, Francis's brother is my great grandfather. I have a picture of William from when he passed away. In the picture shows two people that must be either William and Margaret when they were younger or their children's portraits. If you by any chance might be able to identify the picture and the people in the portraits, I would love to hear from you.

Posted: 31 May 2012 9:53PM GMT
Hi my Great Great Grandfather is also William D. McNulty. Chrysostom, Francis's brother is my great grandfather. I have a picture of William from when he passed away. In the picture shows two people that must be either William and Margaret when they were younger or their children's portraits. If you by any chance might be able to identify the picture and the people in the portraits, I would love to hear from you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic