Search for content in message boards

John Williamson

John Williamson

Colette (View posts)
Posted: 20 Apr 2000 3:29PM GMT
I am looking for information concerning John Williamson, born about 1780, died 1851, married Elizabeth Sullivan. They immigrated from Sampson County NC to Emmanuel County GA. If you have any information please reply to rcwilco@aol.com

Colette

John Williamson Elizabeth Sullivan

Posted: 21 Apr 2000 4:39AM GMT
Edited: 22 Aug 2001 10:47AM GMT
Colleen, you obviously have seen my FTM page. If you're a descendant of John Williamson, I would certainly like to hear from you. By the way, THEY did not migrate from Sampson Co., NC, but it's possible HE did. They were married in Montgomery Co., GA, in 1811. Hope to hear from you.

Williamson Family Tree

Colette (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2000 12:51PM GMT
My husband's great-great grandfather was John Williamson who married Elizabeth Sullivan. I'm trying to find information about them. Please respond if you have any information. Thanks,

Colette

John Williamson Elizabeth Sullivan

Posted: 22 Apr 2000 4:12PM GMT
We could go on like this a hundred years. I did, and I am, responding. Yes, I do have information. My e-mail address is saffold@pineland.net if you'd like to write me. Again, I would very much like to hear from you.

John Williamson

Pat Williamson (View posts)
Posted: 27 Apr 2000 11:31PM GMT
Would this John happen to be from Lexington, MS area? I have a John A. on my husbands side of the family, but have not been able to put a wife to him. Have several children I have connected, but that is all. Notify me at epwmson@network-one.com please. Pat
Posted: 28 Apr 2000 2:41AM GMT
No, he died in Emanuel County, GA, in 1851.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic