Search for content in message boards

Alexander line with Indian Blood

Alexander line with Indian Blood

Stephennie Rosendorf (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2006 1:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Alexander, Lane, Graybill, Olen. Carter, Ryan
Today I recieved a book on my line. Alexander/Olen and in it has explantation on the Indian Blood that has been floating around the Alexander line for yrs. If anyone is interested in this will scan and mail, know people have asked on this and I found one cause for the rumor which was new to me. Stephennie

Re: Alexander line with Indian Blood

Elaine Suhre (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2006 8:22AM GMT
Surnames: POTTER ALEXANDER TURNEY MATHENY HAYNES ELLISON ELLIS KENNERLY MCDOWELL CHAPMAN DIXON BUTLER DAY TICE GOFFINETT JAMES/JACQUES, UNDERWOOD
Hi Stepphennie. I haven't really tracked my ALEXANDER line down to its' beginning, but there have always been stories of Indian Blood in the family, but no one knows from which line, or where, or if it is true.

I would be very interested in seeing what your book has to say about Indian ALEXANDERs. I know some people were trying to tie their ALEXANDERs in with King Philip and one of the Indian Wars, with no success. I would appreciate seeing what you have.

You can contact me direct at braisl@madisontelco.com

Thanks again.
Elaine Suhre

Elaine Suhre (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2006 8:23AM GMT
Surnames: POTTER ALEXANDER TURNEY MATHENY HAYNES ELLISON ELLIS KENNERLY MCDOWELL CHAPMAN DIXON BUTLER DAY TICE GOFFINETT JAMES/JACQUES, UNDERWOOD
Hi Stepphennie. I haven't really tracked my ALEXANDER line down to its' beginning, but there have always been stories of Indian Blood in the family, but no one knows from which line, or where, or if it is true.

I would be very interested in seeing what your book has to say about Indian ALEXANDERs. I know some people were trying to tie their ALEXANDERs in with King Philip and one of the Indian Wars, with no success. I would appreciate seeing what you have.

You can contact me direct at braisl@madisontelco.com

Thanks again.
Elaine Suhre

Posted: 9 Nov 2006 4:25PM GMT
Surnames: Alexander
Wow you actually found a book with your blood line in it. Lucky you.

I would love to have the information about the indian blood line you have. cviescas@uia.net

If you would not mind sharing what is the book you have recieved. If you'd rather not say that is ok, I am just interested and wishing my family was in the same book.

Please let me know about our blood line.

Chris Viescas

Cindy (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2006 6:22PM GMT
Surnames: ALEXANDER/WALLACE/MCKNITT/PATTON/ABBOTT/HOWARD
I'm interested, too. I descend through Samuel of the original Seven Alexander Brothers.

Elizabeth (Alexander) Harless (View posts)
Posted: 10 Nov 2006 3:05PM GMT
Surnames: Alexander, Owens, McNish, Nichols
Hi Stephennie!
I, too, would really appreciate any information you would feel comfortable sharing. My e-mail is starscrim@earthlink.net.
Have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Elizabeth

Posted: 10 Nov 2006 3:16PM GMT
I am interested in the Indian blood line. I descend through James of the seven brothers. Please let me know about the book. Thank you so much. My addie: dixievix66@yahoo.com. Thanks again.

Posted: 10 Nov 2006 3:22PM GMT
I hope I'm replying to Cindy. I descend through James of the seven brothers. Maybe we could exchange some information? My email is dixievix66@yahoo.com. thanks. deb alexander

Posted: 10 Nov 2006 4:22PM GMT
Surnames: Alexander
Hi Debbie,

Stepheny is going to share her information on where the indian blood line comes from. I was told you have information on the Alexander blood line a well. Could you share what information you may have with all of us. If not could you share it with me cviescas@uia.net.

This is so great 2 people with information on the indian blood line. I am very greatful and excited to read the information.

Thank you for all of your help

Chris Viescas

Posted: 10 Nov 2006 8:30PM GMT
I am a descendant of James, one of the Seven Brothers. I am willing to share anything I have. My ancestors came from NC to TN to Webster County, MO. I have a lot of info about them if anyone wants it. I am interested in the other six brothers and kids of kids etc......I want it all!!! ha ha ha
Thanks..........
deb alexander
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions