Search for content in message boards

John Baggerly b. 1700 Cheshire, England > USA in 1746

John Baggerly b. 1700 Cheshire, England > USA in 1746

Matthew S. Bowerman (View posts)
Posted: 9 Jun 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 1 Jan 2007 7:51PM GMT
Surnames: Baggerly
Any information regarding John Baggerly, born in 1700, left Baguley England for America in 1746.

John BAGGERLY > MD, USA 1734, m. Margaret Davis

Rhonda (Baggerly) Owens (View posts)
Posted: 1 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2004 12:56PM GMT
Surnames: BAGGERLY, Davis
Hi, my name is Rhonda. My maiden name is Baggerly. I have just recently learned about my side of the Baggerly family. My father ( Earnest Harold Baggerly) past away when I was seven and I have been searching for family for a long time. Within the last week I have found out some exciting news. My grandfather is Earnest Asby Baggerly, which I knew that but that is where I would always get stuck. I was looking up the Baggerly surname and found a geneology page for the Baggerly family. I have learned that my great grandfather is Isaih or Isach Joseph Baggerly. Isaih's father was John Baggerly and his wifes name was Mary Davis. I learned that he was born in 1700 and sailed to Mont., MD in 1734. I feel though somewhere I might be skipping a generation from Isaih to his father John. I just don't know. This is so great though, finally finding out information on family. If you would like, please e-mail me back. I would really enjoy getting to know some family.

Sincerely,

Rhonda(Baggerly)Owens

Re: John BAGGERLY > MD, USA 1734, m. Margaret Davis

Posted: 5 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BAGGERLY, DAVIS
Yes, Rhonda, you are skipping more than one generation. Your great-grandfather, Isaiah, was the son of John W. Baggerly and Mary Davis. John W. was born about 1819. The John who came from England was his ancestor, but there are probably three generations in between.

John W. Baggerly

Posted: 26 Mar 2002 4:48PM GMT
Kathi could that W in John "W" Baggerly stand for Walter?

Re: John Baggerly 1700

Posted: 7 Jan 2004 1:06AM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2004 12:58PM GMT
I have a lot of information on John Baggerly born 1700 I am a direct decendant Please e mail me John

Posted: 15 Feb 2004 9:46PM GMT
Edited: 31 Dec 2004 12:58PM GMT
Have information on John Baggerly Cheshire England . Iam related . MY email is jbaggs@cqservices.com

Posted: 31 Mar 2004 5:33PM GMT
Edited: 3 Mar 2005 7:15PM GMT
Hi John,

I am also a decendant of John Baggerly. I have some information but I am looking for the information gathered in the DAR volumes. I can't find anything. Supposedly, Henry and Daniel donated land to George Washington around 1791. Do you have any of that information?

"It's nice to meet you."

Charli

Posted: 31 Mar 2004 5:36PM GMT
Edited: 3 Mar 2005 7:15PM GMT
My email address has changed, John. It is no longer the above.

baguley@earthlink.net

Please email me at the new address. Thanks

jOHN bAGGERLY (View posts)
Posted: 3 Nov 2004 12:34AM GMT
Sorry I posted wrong email the right one is jbagg@cqservices.com

Re: John BAGGERLY > MD, USA 1734, m. Margaret Davis

Posted: 21 Dec 2006 2:55PM GMT
Rhonda,
Hi, my name is Chantel (Baggerly) Casanover. My dad Bill Baggerly was your dad's brother. I too, became interested in the family name and started researching and I came across your message. What a small world! I have some information that might be very useful to you. I also have some pictures that I have gotten from the Collier's. (The step family)
per page

Find a board about a specific topic