Search for content in message boards

BARRETT County Mayo Ireland

BARRETT County Mayo Ireland

Kathleen Robbins Brammer (View posts)
Posted: 9 Mar 2000 1:36PM GMT
Looking for other BARRETTS from Glencastle, County Mayo,1870 to Schuylkill County PA to Marion OH

Barrett's in Schuylkill Co Pa

Posted: 16 Mar 2000 8:48PM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2001 4:11PM GMT
I am looking for the father on William Vernon Barrett, I think his mother.s first name was Mary. William lived in Lykens, Pa in 1875. I am also searching for the husband of Catharine Cox Barrett who died in 1859 and is buried in Lykens, PA.

Barrett-Co Mayo to Luzerne Co, PA

Posted: 7 Jun 2000 12:56PM GMT
Edited: 14 Jan 2005 2:17PM GMT
My Irish lines are the hardest to break open.
If any one comes across Michael, Patrick,
Richard, Peter, Catherine, Mary, Thomas, Annie, Margaret and Frank
as brothers/sisters in their lines please contact me
mgray@jax-inter.net would love to find their parents!
Children b/between 1841-1863. Many lived and died in Archbald section of
Scranton, PA

Barretts of Glencastle Co. Mayo

Posted: 6 Jun 2001 4:41PM GMT
Edited: 2 Jul 2001 11:06PM GMT
My great grandfather John Barrett emigrated to Pa in 1867 with his seven children,settled in Scranton. My grandfather John Barrett his youngest child returned to Belmullet,Co Mayo 1900 'ish. I only know of one sister Sabina Purcell married in Bayonne N.J. Great Grandfather John Barrett also returned to Ireland. Would like to make contact with American 2nd cousins. My Mother Mary(Barrett)Hopkins still living age 86yrs D.G.

Re: Barrett-Co Mayo to Luzerne Co, PA

andie marquez (View posts)
Posted: 24 Jan 2002 5:36AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: LIBBY
I THINK I MIGHT HAVE SOME INFO FOR YOU. MY GREAT-GRAND WAS MARGARET ISABEL LIBBY DAUGHTER OF ANNIE M. BARRETT. DOB: 9/3/1885 DATE OF DEATH 7/31/75. LET ME KNOW THANKS!

Re: Barretts of Glencastle Co. Mayo

Joan Carson (View posts)
Posted: 21 Dec 2003 1:57AM GMT
Surnames: CARSON
I have just come across your message dated 6 Jun 02, in which you say your great grandfather emigrated to USA in 1867 and settled in Pa. I am also trying to locate info on the CARSON family that came from Erris, Kilmore in 1867 and settled in Pa. Do you happen to have any info on the ship your family sailed? I would like to check it out and see if my family sailed on the same ship. Thank you.
Joan

KJB (View posts)
Posted: 3 Feb 2004 11:24PM GMT
Surnames: Barrett, Gaughan
Do you have John Barrett's father's or mother's name? I have Barretts in Glencastle as well. in that time period. Patt Barrett born about 1845, father was Michael Barrett. I will be visiting the area of County Mayo the end of Feb '04.

goretti mccabe (View posts)
Posted: 4 Feb 2004 2:25PM GMT
Dear KGB
I,m afraid I do not have much information as my mother is now very old and confused and I really have not done alot of research. My great grandfather's name was John as was my grandfathers name. It is interesting that you intend to visit the area , I now leave in Co. Cavan. will you be near that area during your visit? kind regards . Goretti

Posted: 1 Aug 2013 11:05AM GMT
John Barrett is also My great-grandfather had his parents names were Peter Barrett and Margaret Noone.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic