Search for content in message boards

William b.1835 New York d.1912 Iowa

William b.1835 New York d.1912 Iowa

Mary Fowler (View posts)
Posted: 8 Jun 2000 5:34PM GMT
To whom it may concern,
When doing research at the local library I came upon a Book of Warren Co. Iowa deaths. My ggrandma is Gertrude Haley Fowler. I didn't find her but I did find this info in the same book on Warren Co. but in different sections I hope it will help some one. I do not believe them to be my line at this time but who knows!!I will type word for word:
out of the Cemetery Section:
William,1835-1912 husb. h.s.
Eugenia 1841-1916 wf. h.s.
In the section Book III registration of Death July1,1906 -July1,1908:
Williamb.1835 New York d.Sept 13,1912 (lynn Twp) buried Orilla Cemetery
parents John Haley Mary Scully
I am ussure if they are two people or one. I hope this will help someone. If you want more info on book e-mail me at TddJn@aol.com. Thank you for reading this posting and good luck.

Haley - choctaw org. Oklahoma

Carliss A. Haley (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2000 4:54PM GMT
I am attempting to find family roots out of Oklahoma, My grandfather is named John William Haley, born 1919; and has ties to the Oklahoma Choctaw tribe. If you have any information please contact me.

JOHN HALEY

CARLISS HALEY (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2000 9:43PM GMT
MY GREAT GRAND FATHER WAS JOHN HALEY- HIS FATHER,S NAME WAS GEORGE HALEY-WHO HAS A HAND WRITTEN LETTER SAYING --HIS MOTHER WAS CHOCTAW FROM THE TRAIL OF TEARS-I HAVE MUCH MORE INFO.

JOHN HALEY

MY GREAT GRAND FATHER WAS JOHN HALEY- HIS FATHER,S NAME WAS GEORGE HALEY-WHO HAS A HAND WRITTEN LETTER SAYING --HIS MOTHER WAS CHOCTAW FROM THE TRAIL OF TEARS-I HAVE MUCH MORE INFO.

JOHN HALEY

john haley

Carliss Haley (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2000 9:58PM GMT
Is George still alive and do you have a middle name for John or his mother's name?

John Haley

CARLISS Haley (View posts)
Posted: 6 Jul 2000 11:40PM GMT
The John Haley I am refering to was my fathers great grand father.THE GEORGE Was his father- whose grandmother was on the trail of tears-=I would get you dates --but tonight I am tired and cant think- I will try and send some dates tomorrow-

john haley

carliss haley (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2000 10:47AM GMT
these people would be over 200 years old- no they are not alive- what do you want onfo on and what-- and how far back-- or forward

john haley

carliss haley (View posts)
Posted: 7 Jul 2000 10:47AM GMT
these people would be over 200 years old- no they are not alive- what do you want onfo on and what-- and how far back-- or forward

John Haley-Carliss Haley

Posted: 19 Jul 2000 9:03PM GMT
Edited: 17 Feb 2005 4:28AM GMT
I am a decendant of John Haley and I would love more info on the Grandmother Elizabeth Rishton. Have some info on about the letter from George Haley on his grandmother, but other then that have not been able to find anything on her.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic