Search for content in message boards

Sanders in OK, AR, IN and SC

Sanders in OK, AR, IN and SC

Pat Sanders (View posts)
Posted: 30 Aug 2002 1:57AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Sanders, Cox, Martin,
Searching for others that are researching these Sanders' lines.

Re: Sanders in OK, AR, IN and SC

Posted: 5 Sep 2002 8:34AM GMT
Edited: 22 Feb 2003 3:33AM GMT
Hi, there is a Robert Y. Sanders born in Paris Ark. 7/4/1919. My Dad

Allie Simpson (View posts)
Posted: 7 Sep 2002 9:37PM GMT
Have several names from SC. Corinne Kirk Sanders, daughter of Edward and Augustu Jane (Eikerenkutter) who married William Benjamine Lewis. Edward and Jane also had Wilson, Gustave, Anna Jane, Edward, Della, Albertine, Phileman, and Julie. All children born at the Okatie Plantation in SC. Edward (the father) was born at the Beech Hill Plantation in SC. Both places are still in the same family, I think. Also there's a Berrien Sanders. Berrien, Jr. is still at Beech Hill, I think. Are you familiar with this family? Would appreciate any info you might have on them.Please feel free to email me directly.

Pat Sanders (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2002 2:18AM GMT
Our family names are Joseph Sanders, married Mary Lamb in Perquimans County, North Carolina. They moved to Edgefield County, South Carolina. They also lived in Fairfield County, South Carolina.

Pat Sanders (View posts)
Posted: 8 Sep 2002 2:20AM GMT
I would like to have more information about your family. I'm not familiar with Paris, AR. My husband's family was mainly in the NW part of Arkansas, Washington County. Then they moved on into Oklahoma.

Terri (View posts)
Posted: 11 Sep 2002 6:42PM GMT
Hello I am helping a friend trying to find information on a Harvey Sanders born in 1903 in Salem Ark. Plus his Son Charles Sanders. Please e-mail privitetly if you have anything on these two. Thank You Very Much Terri

Posted: 26 Sep 2002 12:24AM GMT
Surnames: Sanders
Hi Gina,
My grandfather was William Sanders, he ws born in Dis of Col, Wash DC and was in Ok in 1896 or earlier up til 1900. He had a homestead in The Unassigned Lands, Guthrie area.
Wondering about your ancestors in OK. I do not know my grandfathers parents but they were living in MD when William was b. in yr. 1859, William also had siblings.
Joyce Saunders

Pat Sanders (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2002 2:01AM GMT
Surnames: Sanders, Laswell, Spears
I have some Charlie's, but not a Harvey Sanders. I will have to locate where Salem, AR is at. Our Sanders were in the NW Arkansas area. They moved there from Orange County, Indiana. Thanks for replying.

Pat Sanders (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2002 2:02AM GMT
Thank you for answering my query. However, I am not familiar with any of the names that you listed. I will keep the information that you provided for future reference.

Pat Sanders (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2002 2:07AM GMT
Our Sanders came to Oklahoma by way of Arkansas, and before that Indiana. After coming to OK, they lived in the eastern part of the state. We do have 2 other lines of Sanders in the family that I have very little info. One line came from Missiouri. The 3rd line of Sanders is still a mystery to me. One man was married to one of our Cherokee Indian ancestors. But I have absolutely nothing on him or his family. I don't know if he was Indian too or not.
Good luck on your research.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic