Search for content in message boards

Concerning: McDaniel, William 500, 762, 769

Concerning: McDaniel, William 500, 762, 769

Posted: 24 Sep 2008 1:42AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 18 Feb 2009 6:32PM GMT
Surnames: McDaniel, William
If anyone that has access to this book could please see if there is some information on William McDaniel on the pages above. I have been trying to find information on my great great great grandfather for two years and strike out. I can't believe that the information was there all the time.

Thank you for even reading my post!!!! Maybe I will finally get to the bottom of this mystery!

Patrice

Re: Concerning: McDaniel, William 500, 762, 769

Posted: 24 Sep 2008 2:43AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: McDaniel
Patrice,

p. 500 - A listing of the county officers. William McDaniel is listed as the coroner, from Beetown, 1849-50.

p. 762 - A history of Potosi. "Immigration in 1839 was immense, coming chiefly from Missouri and Illinois. Among these were ... William McDaniel..."

p. 769 - Continuing the history of Potosi. Warren Lodge, No. 4, F. & A. M. "During the year 1845, Bros. Joseph Petty, James F. Chapman, Lewis Reynolds, Gendower M. Price, Joseph Woolley, Cyrus K. Lord, William McDaniel, and many other well-known citizens of the county, made application for admission to the lodge, and were raised to the sublime degree of Master Masons."

I hope this helps!
Roxanne

Re: Concerning: McDaniel, William 500, 762, 769

Posted: 17 Dec 2012 11:37PM GMT
Classification: Obituary
Surnames: McDaniel
You may be interested in this obituary of William McDaniel:

http://boards.ancestry.com/localities.northam.usa.states.wis...
per page

Find a board about a specific topic