Search for content in message boards

Desailly

Desailly

Peta Desailly (View posts)
Posted: 22 May 2006 4:19AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Desailly
Am looking for any information on Lewis Matthew Desailly possibly born France died London 1805. Had two sons Francis Wisdom Desailly born abt 1772 and Joseph Desailly. Thankyou
Posted: 2 May 2009 6:53AM GMT
Surnames: Deasailly, Wren
Francis Wisdom Desailly came to Australia in about 1824. His daughter Caroline Susannah married my GG grandfather Erasmus Wren in 1841
Have you located any extra info about Lewis Matthew Desailly who also occurs here and ther on the net as Ludovicus Mateus Desailly

Re: Desailly

Posted: 2 May 2009 8:18AM GMT
I have some information on Lewis Mathew, Lewis Joseph and Francis wisdom... like wills shipping etc I can pass these on to you if you would like. I also have a photo of Erasmus Wren.
Kind regards
Peta
Posted: 3 May 2009 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: Wren
I would very much like the info you have - do you have info on the parents of Henry Wren who was Erasmus' younger brother - they are both my GG Grandfathers through Erasmus' daughter Ada and Henry's son William Weld Wren.
I have some Wren photos of their (Henry & William Weld's) time around Bega and managing Kameruka Estate, I can email them to you if you provide an email address please.
My email is blomfiel@bigpond.net.au
Attachments:
per page

Find a board about a specific topic