Search for content in message boards

Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland

Anita Glockner (View posts)
Posted: 12 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Baudoin, Boudoin, Guidry, Robichaux
I am seeking information on the ancestry of Ernest Baudoin (or Boudoin). He was born about 1876-78 and died August 1910 in Lafourche Parish. He married Marie Emelie Guidry (b. Feb. 20, 1886) on Jan 16, 1904. Their children were Earline Bernadotte (b. about 1905), Adlas (b. 1906) and Ernest (b.1910). Marie Emelie remarried Pierre Robichaux in October, 1913. They had one child, Eunice. Pierre had been previously married (spouse unknown). I am at a brick wall and cannot find any information on Ernest's parents or ancestry. He worked in a sugar mill before his death. Any information is deeply appreciated.

Baudoin/Boudoin

Posted: 29 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 7 Jul 2003 1:46AM GMT
Surnames: Baudoin, Boudoin
My granmother is Jean Boudoin. Her parents are Thomas Boudoin and Evelie Sapia. Is this any help?

Anita Glockner (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: BAUDOIN, BOUDOIN, GUIDRY, SAPIA
Since my original posting, I've found that my Ernest Baudoin is Lucien Ernest Baudoin (b.1885), son of Felix Baudoin (b.1855). According to my information, Felix had a brother named Louis (b.1857) and also a brother named Thomas Florian (b.1874) Could that Thomas be your great-grandfather? Getting back to Ernest... Louis also named a son Ernest Joseph, and apparently the cousins were both known by "Ernest". (No confusion there, eh?) Ernest Joseph married into the Sapia family, so I suspect the Baudoins and Sapias of LaFourche Parish were close. My Ernest married into the Guidry family. So as near as I can figure... My Ernest was Thomas Florian's nephew. If we have the same Thomas, some dates on Evelie Sapia would be much appreciated, so I can add her as Thomas' spouse. Many thanks for your response.

Re: Baudoin/Boudoin of Raceland

Posted: 1 Jan 2002 7:43PM GMT
Edited: 20 Mar 2006 11:25PM GMT
My cousin's grandmother was Lucia Baudoin, daughter of Thomas Baudoin and Evelyn Sapia. Lucia married
Herbert France. The ancestor of Evelyn is Louis Sapia. Could we be distant cousins? My e-mail is
fchemay@theriver.com.
Judy

Posted: 2 Jan 2002 12:26AM GMT
This is very possible. I am checking for more information and will let you know.<y email address is mdeidrich@aol.com.
Thanks,
Mary

Posted: 12 Jan 2002 8:21AM GMT
Evelie Sapia and Thomas Boudion are my great grandparents on my dad's side of the family. Louis Sapia is my gg grandfather. My grandmother is Jean Boudoin, daughter of Evelie Sapia and Thomas Boudoin.

Posted: 23 Apr 2002 8:28PM GMT
Surnames: SAPIA
I think all of us might be distant relatives. My grandfather was Nolan Sapia s/o David(Davis)Sapia s/o Henry Sapia s/o Louis Sapia and Petronille Beebe. Henry is the brother of Louis Sapia who has a daughter named Eveline who married Thomas Baudoin(?)
I would like to share info. Please email me! Michelle

Mary Deidrich (View posts)
Posted: 17 Feb 2004 5:27AM GMT
Would like to share info. Just read your post. Sounds like we could be related. Please email me.

Don (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2005 3:14PM GMT
Surnames: Baudoin
Need info on Baudoin around Raceland La / Thanks

Mary (View posts)
Posted: 10 Apr 2005 10:34PM GMT
What info are you looking for? Don't have much but willing to share what i Have.

Mary
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions