Search for content in message boards

Relation to Jesse James

Relation to Jesse James

Posted: 9 Jul 2002 11:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Cole,Douglas,Bailey
Susan, several years ago, mother gave me a newspaper clipping that was gave to her by an elderly woman,I do not know who the woman was, but the clipping was one of Jesse James mother; Zerelda Cole.I do still have this clipping,& would be more than glad to send a copy of it if you wish.Also,mother says Grandma Cole told her that she is in fact from Ledbetter KY.Hope this helps a little.

Re: Relation to Jesse James

Posted: 13 Jul 2002 5:12PM GMT
Paula--I would love to have a copy. I will contact you soon by phone to arrange for pickup or mail delivery. That's good news. It will make a great addition to the Cole Family History book I'm forming. Thanks! I knew Grandma Cole was from the Paducah area. Records show Joshua Lewis Bailey & Lizzie Janet Humphrey - Bailey from the McCracken Co.KY area. I plan to research further. Thanks again. I have info on Jesse James' family tree.You can find it on the internet under Jesse James Gang Family History. Keep up the good work. Do you have any obits from our family members. I need copies of all relatives. Thanks.

Posted: 7 Oct 2002 12:14PM GMT
Edited: 21 May 2003 11:54PM GMT
Surnames: JAMES/COLE
I would like a copy of the article you mention on Zerelda. My gggrandmother Prudence was Reuben's half sister. Thank you

Posted: 30 Apr 2003 8:37PM GMT
Edited: 13 May 2003 5:09PM GMT
would love to have a copy my grandmother told me jesse use to hide out at her uncle goerge mizell cole's farm, i am still trying to find that connection on paper tho
thanking you in advance

Posted: 4 Oct 2003 3:31PM GMT
Edited: 6 Oct 2003 12:18AM GMT
I would also like to have a copy of the newspaper clipping. I am related to the James' by Zerelda's father who was a Cole.

Posted: 29 Dec 2013 6:21PM GMT
i too would like copies of all that u have pic.too my Email is stv.cole19@yahoo.com thank you.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions