Search for content in message boards

Looking for Leonard Cabrera, Jr.

Looking for Leonard Cabrera, Jr.

Allan Cabrera (View posts)
Posted: 12 Jun 2000 7:23PM GMT
Does anyone know my father, Leonard Cabrera, Jr. He was airline pilot for Japan Airlines in 1976. I am 51 years old and would love to meet him. Parents divorced when I was 4 years old. I have twin half brothers, and two other brothers named Mike 40, Jay 37.

Re: Looking for Leonard Cabrera, Jr.

Posted: 9 Dec 2008 8:40PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi! I don't know if there is any relation but my grandfather was INOCENCIO LEONARD CABRERA(deceased)and was married to Barbara, who migrated to the states from the Philippines. Do you think there is a link?

Posted: 9 Dec 2008 9:40PM GMT
could you contact me at dmug_58@yahoo.com

Posted: 12 Dec 2008 1:39AM GMT
our family tree lists ur grandfather leonard cabrera sr, w wife barbara, as my mother's uncle. we are fr the Philippines and Lolo Cencio ( his real name is Inocencio) came to visit us in the 60's. He mentioned about his pilot son. We are so glad for ur infos re our grandfather's grandsons. Would u have an idea about Barbara's family name?

my email address is moninaatienza@yahoo.com. our atienza family tree is at myheritage.com.

Posted: 1 Aug 2013 4:06AM GMT
Hi Allan, if you copy me, could you possibly contact me at my email address - edd.dimayuga@kofc.us, re:Leonard Cabrera, Jr.

Looking forward of hearing from you.

Thanks and God bless.

Edd
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions