Search for content in message boards

House in Arnoltov, Bohemia

House in Arnoltov, Bohemia

Posted: 15 Feb 2010 1:31AM GMT
Classification: Query
Does anyone on this board live in, or visit, Arnoltov? I am looking for someone who can take a snapshot of a couple of houses now that the leaves are off the trees. Please reply privately to: DWBGEN@verizon.net Thanks.

Re: House in Arnoltov, Bohemia

Posted: 19 Jul 2012 1:10PM GMT
Go to Mapy.cz. Trype arnoltov in the box. A red bubble shows where it is. When you see it, click on it and it will zoom in until you see the outline of houses with numbers. If you can, print it,, - then click on the house number until you actually see the house!

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 4:06PM GMT
blackwolf6: Thanks for your posting of 19 July 2012. The house numbers of interest 40,41,and 35 are not on this map. Do I assume they are no longer standing? Dave B

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 11:15PM GMT
Not necessarily - but possible. In my village the houses were re-numbered. I will look for some contact information there for you.

Posted: 31 Aug 2012 11:25PM GMT
They do show on the 1840 Cadaster Map, but that is the latest map that I have. Thanks for looking. Dave B

Posted: 1 Sep 2012 1:59AM GMT
You may try contacting my researcher. Just typer her name in your Browser. I know she takes pivcctures of villages, but it may take her some time, or she may know someone who lives there. Her name is
Blanka Lednicka
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions