Search for content in message boards

Seibert Family

Seibert Family

Jeannie Lincoln (View posts)
Posted: 19 Feb 1999 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Seibert, Nickles, Blume
Looking for information on a Jacob Seibert and Marguerite Blume. Both born in Germany and died in Jefferson County, Ky. Both are buried in St. Louis Cemetery. They had the following children: Katie, John, Jacob, George, Louisa, Louis, Mary, and William. My husband is a decendant of William, and I am doing research on his family. Would appreciate any information on this family.
Jeannie Lincoln
6205 Tiara Court
Louisville, Ky. 40219
502-969-4128

Seibert family

Posted: 8 Feb 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 28 Sep 2002 9:07PM GMT
Surnames: Seibert, Brown, Burton
My grandmother was Anna Amelia Seibert b.Nov 24, 1885 in Shelby or Jefferson Co. KY. Her father (Charles Henry Seibert) was listed as a coach trimmer from Prussia in the 1890 census. Grandmother had one brother and several sisters who lived in the Louisville area. I will trade any other information I have, if you are interested.
Bruce

Seibert family

Posted: 15 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 24 Jun 2001 3:52PM GMT
Surnames: Seibert, Hoffman, Rittinger, Glass
Saw your posting re Seiberts in Jefferson County, KY. By any chance did any of your Seiberts live in the Campbell County, KY area?

Seibert Family

Posted: 21 Oct 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 27 Oct 2001 12:14PM GMT
Surnames: French, Seibert
My great grandmother's name was Louisa Seibert, middle initial C., b:c1862, d:9/2/1957. She was also listed as Louise C. She married Charles A. French,b:c1860, d:2/9/1922. They are buried in Eastern Cemetery. Louisa had a sister named Christine P. Seibert.

Seibert Family

Posted: 21 Jan 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Seibert
Since my previous post I was able to find the death certificate for Christine P. SEIBERT WEIR, sister of Louisa C. Seibert FRENCH, and daughter of John SEIBERT and Katherine SEIBERT both immigrants of Germany.

Seibert Family from Campbell County KY

Gwen Seibert (View posts)
Posted: 21 May 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Seibert
Hello Mr French,

Is the John Seibert you speak about any relation to Carl Seibert and Josephine Nee Diedenhofer Seibert from the Campbell County, KY area. If so do what information do you have. If so I am looking for information on the Seibert history.

My father is the son of Edward Thomas Seibert, who passed away on January 12, 1998 in Ardmore, Tenn. My father lives now in Erlanger.

Thank you for your help.

Seibert Family

Posted: 9 Jun 2001 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Seibert, French
I have no other information at this time on John Seibert. As I mentioned, his name is on the death certificate of one of my ancestors. He is simply shown as a native of Germany. I do happen to know that Christine and Louise C. Seibert, John and Katherine's daughters, attended St. Johns Evangelical Church in Louisville. I have been unsuccessful at finding any information on them in the archives at the Filson Club. I will post any new information or send it to you directly.

Re: Seibert Family

Posted: 25 Jul 2001 10:21PM GMT
Edited: 1 Oct 2002 4:30AM GMT
I have a John Peter Seibert b. abt 1814 Hesse (Germany?)with a son Jacob. Perhaps my John is your Jacobs son. what dates do you have? Jeane

Re: Seibert Family

Posted: 25 Jul 2001 10:35PM GMT
Edited: 1 Oct 2002 4:30AM GMT
I have a John Peter Seibert b, abt 1813 in Hesse (1880 census) married to Eva Caroline Schreiber (spelling differs). Just to keep things interesting, they had a daughter Louisa, who never married. What are your dates? My intuition says a large family all came together so keep in touch. Jeane

Re: Seibert family

Posted: 14 Oct 2002 5:40PM GMT
I did not post this message.
Betty Cavner
per page

Find a board about a specific topic