Search for content in message boards

Butlers of Niagara Falls, Ontario CANADA

Butlers of Niagara Falls, Ontario CANADA

Posted: 25 Feb 2004 3:36AM GMT
Classification: Biography
Edited: 11 Nov 2006 9:27PM GMT
Surnames: Butler, Kellam
OBIT stating that "Undertaker Butler", also see next clip regarding the Butler family.

This is from the Canadian News section of the Niagara Falls Gazette (New York,USA) April 17, 1911.

Miss Rob Found Dead in Her Bed
----------------------
Niagara Falls, Ont. April 17 -- Yesterday morning the dead body of Miss Elizabeth Robb, an aged spinster, was found at her home in Park street by the neighbors, who seeing the door standing open investigated the cause.
It is supposed that Miss Robb had suffered a stroke of paralysis the night before, as the body when found would indicate that death had occurred many hours before.
Undertaker Butler took charge of the remains and the funeral was held this afternoon from the home of her nephew, James Willox, at the South.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ALSO::::::::::::::::::::

From the same newspaper & in fact two articles below the above article is the following:

CANADIAN BRIEFS
-----------------------
Charles (mispelled Chalres) Butler, son of Undertaker A. Butler, is a patient in the hospital having been operated upon yesterday for appendicitis by Dr. E. T. Kellam. He is reported to be doing well.

Hope this helped someone.

Re: Butlers of Niagara Falls, Ontario CANADA

Jack Butler (View posts)
Posted: 28 Dec 2005 2:39PM GMT
Classification: Query
Hello Jennifer. Curious what your interest may be in Butler's in the Niagara Falls / Canada area? My Butler family is from Lewiston NY via Canada. Thomas Butler (b1828, Ireland) and wife Mary O'Hara (b 1830, Ireland) had family Ellen, Edward, Joseph, James, Thomas, Stephen and Henry in the period 1852-68. Any connections? TIA

Re: Butlers of Niagara Falls, Ontario CANADA

Posted: 4 Nov 2014 5:46PM GMT
Classification: Query
Dear Jack,

I am a direct descendant of Thomas Butler and Mary O'Hara - James was my great grandfather. Hoping we can connect.

Jodie
per page

Find a board about a specific topic