Search for content in message boards

Pine Hill Cemetery / Armstrong Creek (Autowski)

Pine Hill Cemetery / Armstrong Creek (Autowski)

Posted: 2 Jul 2012 3:34AM GMT
Classification: Cemetery
Surnames: Autowski / Altowski
I am looking for a possible updated list of burials in the Pine Hill Cemetery in Armstrong Creek, WI (I have this website, but it hasn't been updated since 2007:http://fvgs.wetpaint.com/page/Forest+County,+Armstrong+Creek... and I also have: http://files.usgwarchives.net/wi/forest/cemetery/photo-index...). It appears that several Autowski family members may be buried there - some under their married name. It's interesting that the bodies of family members who died in other states were returned to be buried in Pine Hill.

Does anyone recognize the Autowski name or is this a common occurrence with family plots? I believe Bruno and Anne Autowski were the head of this family line and I already have their headstone picture.

Thank you for you help !!

Re: Pine Hill Cemetery / Armstrong Creek (Autowski)

Posted: 5 Mar 2013 5:10AM GMT
Classification: Query
Ha!the things you find late nite web surfing. Hi I am Joe Autowski Bruno and Ann's grandson. as to all the autowski's buried in addition would be my father Raymond in '05 my aunt Cecilia Lisiecki and her husband Robert and his son. Why there buried there? They had a summer home there and then retired from chicago. Ann died there. My mother's family is there. shes the daughter of Joe Bernas(whos buried there) and Rose Bernas(Kowalkowski)who remarried Vital Dziewiontkoski who both are buried there. my mom will be buried there in fact she already has her name there next to my father(kind of creepy)but she is practical. we still have many family plots left there. We still have land there so its fitting. hope that helps contact me at joehammers@gmail.com if u need anymore info.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions