Search for content in message boards

Help! Peterson, Knox, Flanagan,Laney & MORE

Help! Peterson, Knox, Flanagan,Laney & MORE

Jamie Peterson (View posts)
Posted: 22 Apr 2000 12:00PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Peterson, Laney, Lake, Flanagan, Henderson, Knox, Wood, Bourland, Goodner
Looking for family! Photos, documents, any information at all. PLEASE contact me if you may be related at all!! I am willing to share information! Thanks & God Bless Jamie Peterson

Flannigan

W illiam Smith Levanti (View posts)
Posted: 24 May 2000 12:00PM GMT
Surnames: Flannigan
Jamie,

I am a Flannigan descendent with Jefferson and Washington Co., IL. roots.

Bill

Jefferson Co Il.

Posted: 6 Jun 2000 12:00PM GMT
Edited: 17 Jul 2002 6:40PM GMT
Surnames: Peterson, Knox, Woods, Bourland, Laney, Wisebecker, Spangler, Piper, Loyd, Dunaway, Troutt
Am related to Peterson of Jefferson Co Il. and more. Pamela Alice Knox & James A Peterson. John Wood & Carolina Peterson. Beatrice Laney & Artie G. Peterson. Ed H Bourland & Mattie P Peterson. Christina Wisebecker & Homer H Peterson. These are Aunts, Uncles and Cousins of my father, Oscar J Peterson. He was the son of William Riley & Nora (Stowers) Peterson. Have good info on Peterson, some on spouses and children. pdc

Re: Help! Peterson, Knox, Flanagan,Laney & MORE

Posted: 28 Jul 2001 2:04AM GMT
Edited: 17 Apr 2002 5:38PM GMT
Surnames: LANEY
My mother was a LANEY and I have 5,000+ names in my tree that I am pretty sure of. Much documentation and pictures as well. I've been researching the Laney name for some time and have back to ca. 1650. Am wiling to share any info. you might need. Which Laney are you related to? How does your Laney line run? Thanks.

Re: Help! Laney, Amos & MORE

Rhonda Hasdorff (View posts)
Posted: 9 Sep 2001 12:32PM GMT
Classification: Lookup
i am extremely interested in knowing my family tree..........my laney's were in ohio, and the amoses were in west virginia, my greatgrandfather worked there in a coal mine, there family had about 10 sisters and 2 boys who died early in life.........please contact me if you have and knowledge on this............thank you so much..............shell

Re: Jefferson Co Il.

Posted: 15 Sep 2001 1:04AM GMT
Edited: 31 Mar 2003 12:41AM GMT
Surnames: Peterson / Loyd / Bohannon / Edwards / Nierman / Stadler
Hello...I notice you are researching both Petersons and Loyds. So am I ...My maternal great grandparents were Effie Loyd and Fred Allen Peterson; their parents were Henry and Mary Ellen (Bohannon) Loyd; and Peter and Aurelia (Nierman) Peterson, respectively. They came from the southern Missouri / northern Arkansas / eastern Oklahoma areas. Does any of this sound familiar ?
Good luck in your searches! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Cynthia Gee

Re: Flannigan

Laura Ross (View posts)
Posted: 15 Oct 2001 3:29AM GMT
I am looking for information on the Flanagan, Flannigan lines in Illinois - researching my father-in-laws side. Could you e-mail me at LauraRoss40@aol.com with your line.
Laura

Re: Help! Peterson, Knox, Flanagan,Laney & MORE

Posted: 13 Oct 2004 2:57PM GMT
Edited: 4 Jan 2005 2:32PM GMT
I am trying to find parents of my grgrgrgrandfather William L. (J)? Laney 1817 GA. who married Sarah Thomas (Illigitimate child of Hanna Thomas and Darius Echols of Habersham Co. GA. in 1845. Some online researchers list him as the son of Noah Laney and Sarah Ann Guerry but I have good reason to beleive this to be in error. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Flannigan

Posted: 6 Apr 2013 2:02AM GMT
My Grand Father Mont Flannigan was from Herrin< Williamson County , IL. Any Info will be greatly appreciated, His wife's name was Laura E. Rowe. They had three children, Thelma Mae-Hildah-Kenneth freadrick whom may have died at age two(2), they may have had my father also ( James William & my Uncle Millford Lee Flannigan. Somewhere I read they ( Mont & Laura Both Died on the same day- Feb.02,1926. That would have made my Father five(5) years old and Millford about three(3) years old. I hav Mont Flannigan being born Feb.24,1891 in Makanda,IL.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions