William N. Moore

William N. Moore

Jean Cothren (View posts)
Posted: 11 Aug 2000 8:23AM GMT
I am looking for info. on William N.Moore. jcothren

William Moore

Dionna W. Burnett (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2000 4:50PM GMT
Where is William from? Do you know if William went by the name of Willis? My great great grandfather's name is Willis Moore and is from North Carolina. Let me know if this sounds familiar. I have some information on Willis Moore.

Julia Mae Moore

Crystal (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2000 10:38PM GMT
My grandmother is Julia Mae Moore, and she married into the Steelman family. I was told that I have family in North Carolina in relation to my grandmother. Can you please get back to me and let me know who are the children of your great great grandfather, great grandfather, and your grandfather. I don't know much about the Moore side of my family and will like to know much more.
My e-mail address is:
MissLyn@afronet.com

William Moore

William Moore (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2000 12:59PM GMT
I saw your note to someone else and it caught my eye. My Great Grandfather was William Moore. I don't know what he went by. I do know that he ran a grist mill called Moore's Mill and that at least 3 of their children were born there. He married Sarah Grogan. Anything that you might have thats there's a slight chance could be a connection I would be greatful.

Carol

William Moore

Dionna (View posts)
Posted: 13 Nov 2000 8:44PM GMT
When I first found out about William Moore I thought his name was Willis Moore. William or Willis Was married to Leather whose real name was Alethia. They had a daughter name Leora who was my great grand mother. Willis and Alethia were from Mississippi and moved to North Carolina. E-mail me back if I may can help you out.

Re: William Moore and Alethia Harman?

Posted: 2 Aug 2001 9:00PM GMT
Surnames: Park,Clark,Harman, Durell, Ellis, Moore
Alethia Harman Park may be my gggrandmother. Are there any Eva Ellis Moore Park associated with your family?

Nancy Park Yu
per page

Find a board about a specific topic