Search for content in message boards

Missouri Brannon

Missouri Brannon

Beth (View posts)
Posted: 17 Jan 2001 4:37PM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 12 Feb 2006 3:31AM GMT
Surnames: Brannon, Gilliland, Gearhart
I am looking for my gggrandmother, Missouri Brannon who married a Gilliland and whose daughter Chloe Permelia married James Frank Gearhart in Pulaski, PA. Missouri's father was Hiram Perry Brannon and his father was Thomas Brannon. Does anyone have anything on this family line? Missouri was born in 1845. Thanks.

Re: Missouri Brannon

Posted: 6 Mar 2001 6:14AM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2006 3:37AM GMT
Surnames: Brannon
Beth, I have two Missouri Brannon's in my line so there is a great possibility of relationship. One has no husband or children listed. I know this is an old message so you may have already have found the info.!Where were these Brannon's living?Mine were in S.C.

Rebecca Ahern (View posts)
Posted: 27 Sep 2001 2:10PM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2006 3:36AM GMT
Surnames: Brannon, Gilliland, Williams, Tingley, McMullin
Your gggrandmother is my grandmother Missouri Brannon who married James Gilliland and he died on their wedding anniversary and then she married Cyrus Williams I am Rebecca Ahern nee Gilliland get in touch with me and I will give you every thing I have The Gilliands are married in to the Tingleys and they com to this country in1636. i have taken Missouri family on the McMullin family from Ireland Let me know if I can help you

Posted: 28 Sep 2001 6:37PM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2006 3:35AM GMT
Surnames: Brannon, Gearhart, Gilliland, Tingley, McMullen
Beth your ggrandmother is my grandmother Chloe Gearhart was my father's sister if you e-mail me I will give you anything I can i have the Gilliland's Tingleys McMullens etc. My father was the baby in the family He was born after grandfather died. grandfather Gilliland died in April and dad was born in August 17, l882. Becky Gilliland Ahern gamma@world-net.net I am on my way to West Middlsex, Pa. to see my sister Chloe and my brother Carl

Posted: 15 May 2002 11:26PM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2006 3:33AM GMT
Surnames: Brannon, McMullen, Gilliland
Hiram Brannon is my ancestor. He is married to Margaret McMullen. Will gladly sent what infor I have. I am decended from Loretta Brannon m to Samuel Gilliland. Tried to e-mail you but it would'nt go through.

Posted: 27 Aug 2002 11:12PM GMT
Edited: 12 Feb 2006 3:32AM GMT
Surnames: Brannon, Gearhart
Dear Beth I have tried to get you to answer me my e-mail is gamma @world-net.net I am a distant cousin of yours be cause Chloe Gearhart was my dad's sister. I have info on the whole family and glad to share it Becky Ahern
per page

Find a board about a specific topic