Search for content in message boards

starks

Posted: 6 Mar 2007 9:35PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: starls
i am constance "connie" starks born in kansas city, mo in 1969 to John Starks.John starks siblings Janet, Larry, Allen, Beth Ann, and Becky Jo. Grandmothers name RoseMary Marble Starks. Does anyone this people I would love to chat.

Re: starks

Posted: 7 Mar 2007 1:03PM GMT
You must be new at searching for family members given the very limited information provided. John is not an uncommon name, nor is Starks. You must provide more information. Like dates births for those listed, where they were born and if known, their parents. If you don't know, then give all you can. I would think you would know your grandparents, but perhaps not. If you do, then they will be listed on the 1930 census records. If so, then you will find your great grandparents.

Make sure you keep track of brothers and sisters, as that helps to narrow which family is yours... again, knowing your brothers and sisters, will seperate your John Stark from another, as it is doubtfull they all had kids named the same and about the same age.

Try again and maybe someone will know your particular family.

Re: starks

Posted: 13 Nov 2007 4:31AM GMT
Connie, we have had some family reunions in St. Louis back in the 70's and 80's. Will you try and connect you grandparents to any Starks from Chicago. My uncle Jesse had 8 children and some lived in Chicago. Most of his chldren will range in their 70's to 50's, that may help a little. I am trying to find my relatives to Our surname is Starks/Fortson.
Posted: 23 Aug 2012 9:56PM GMT
Yes I know who you are. I am Janets daughter. You can find me on Facebook under Kathryn Mccomas
Posted: 6 Nov 2012 3:59AM GMT
heloo im rosemarys great granddaughter. i am the grand daughter of janet mccomas . my name is amanda mccomas
Posted: 6 Nov 2012 4:01AM GMT
i would love to chat with anyone
per page

Find a board about a specific topic