Search for content in message boards

Czech ancestry information

Czech ancestry information

Jennifer Spier Stern (View posts)
Posted: 18 Oct 2006 12:32PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: TRUNEC KRATOCHVIL PILAR DLOUHY ADAMEK MATHES
Hello, I just came across this website http://www.ihff.at. It states that some, but not all statistics are in the state archives and that perhaps few local churches have some vital records. I am not planning on going the CZ anytime soon for research and hiring a genealogist is a bit daunting. I would like to hear from anyone who has found information on their family through other sources or have you had a good experience with a genealogist.
I am searching for any and all information on TRUNEC KRATOCHVIL PILAR DLOUHY ADAMEK MATHES all from the Bohemian area. I have a considerable amount of straight lineage information on some of these names. I have my trees on this website. Thank you

Re: Czech ancestry information

Tony (View posts)
Posted: 19 Oct 2006 6:32AM GMT
Classification: Query
Hi Jennifer,
IHFF.AT is profesional firm from Austria, not from Czech Republic. Reseaecher must to travel long way to Czech archives and it costs money.
Hire some of Czech researcher.
You wrotte you have the tree. You can search also about the ovnership of your ancestors in the land books. Which town where they from?
All he best. Tony.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions