Search for content in message boards

john (tiger) brumley , and hacker of clay co. ky

john (tiger) brumley , and hacker of clay co. ky

amy brumley (View posts)
Posted: 14 Sep 2001 12:45PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: brumley/hacker
john is my g-g-grandfather may g-grandfather was gus who married prude hacker of clay co wound like to hear from anyone who can help me find who john s parends are my address is Amy brumley 341 harlan st. gratz ky 40359

Re: john (tiger) brumley , and hacker of clay co. ky

Posted: 8 Nov 2001 1:10AM GMT
Edited: 6 May 2002 12:03AM GMT
Surnames: Brumley

I am looking for info on Gus Brumley(great grandfather)
and was married to Prude Brumley, and thier son jake Brumley,and my father is Virgle Brumley, father's brothers were: Albert Brumley, Lloyd Brumley, Oran Brumley,
William Brumley, J.B. Brumley, and sisters were Chelise
Brumley , Doris Brumley, Ester Brumley, and Hettie Brumley.
Any information please e-mail me at marycatnpat@aol.com!!!

adam hacker (View posts)
Posted: 26 Jan 2002 10:49PM GMT
I am sorry but I have no information about what your looking for but I was wanting to find any of my relatives from clay co. my name is adam hacker my father is benjamin f.hacker my grandfather was also ben f. and my g-granfather was john whos brothers were ely/flem/clarence.that is all I know if you have any info on my cousins/ancesters please reply thank you.

Posted: 22 May 2002 12:35AM GMT
Edited: 20 Sep 2002 8:15PM GMT
Surnames: SMith, Mills, Gibson, Brumley, Lewis
Gus Brumley was my GGrandmothers (Nancy) brother...have lots of info on this family..email me

Posted: 8 Jun 2002 6:45PM GMT
Edited: 3 Aug 2002 1:42AM GMT
my name is amy brumley my adress is 341 harlan st grazteky 40359 my g-grand frather was gus brumley would like to hear from you will give you what info. i have also i wood like to have your info.

Re: john (tiger) brumley , and of clay co. ky

shannon felty (View posts)
Posted: 13 Aug 2003 2:31PM GMT
adam, currently have no info. Am starting on quest to find my relatives, whom are from clay county. If i find out anything for you will let you know. My gmother is glida (hacker). My granny died there. My family tells me im related to 3/4 of clay county. If anything found will be in touch
per page

Find a board about a specific topic