Search for content in message boards

Annie Louise Bohannon-Curry- Bradford

Annie Louise Bohannon-Curry- Bradford

Posted: 26 May 2003 2:50AM GMT
Classification: Query
Edited: 17 Oct 2003 2:17AM GMT
Surnames: Bohannon, Curry, Bradford
I am looking for information on my Great Grandmother Annie Louise Bohannon-Curry-Bradford. She was from TN and she married George Washington Curry and lived in Steele, Mo and he died in 1901. She remarried Jessie Bradford and moved to Mufreesboro, Ar. If anyone has any info on her please contact me.

Re: Annie Louise Bohannon-Curry- Bradford

Posted: 27 Oct 2005 3:27PM GMT
Surnames: Bohannon/Family
Hello,
My g/grandmother was Lousia Bhannon,marry to William Bohannon.He was Born in AR.1845 She was born in MO, 1845 ,his family was from TN,her's from Ky. could be be family.they had 8 kids ,while they lived in MO. ,then moved back to AR.
Looking for any info. on this family.
I understand he was Indian...from his daughter, my grandmother.......who has passed now.1880--1980.she dressed indian, and worked with med,heeling people
Thank you for your time.
email me. wilma@icutransportation.com
Thanks
Wilma Carlton

Deborah Wilburn (View posts)
Posted: 28 Oct 2005 12:09AM GMT
Your ggrandmother and ggrandfather could very well be Annie's parents. We were always told that Annie was full Cherokee but we have thought that she may have only been half. Please write to me and let's get together and see if our ancesters could have been related.

Thanks,
Deb Wilburn

Posted: 28 Oct 2005 7:26PM GMT
Edited: 26 Dec 2005 5:33PM GMT
Hello,
could you email me

wilma@icutransportation.com
Would love to talk, and see what info you have, Do you have info on some of the family? I only have info on one side.....But it might help.I work on this everyday,or 3 days a week.
I found some new info yesterday.
Hope we are family.
wilma

Posted: 8 Nov 2005 3:25PM GMT
Edited: 26 Dec 2005 5:33PM GMT
Sorry, I just go back into town, and read your email. Please use my email addresses so we can talk.
wilma@icutransportation.

Looking for ward to hearing more from you soon.
Thanks Wilma
It will be so nice to have found my family, I have been looking for so long.

Posted: 25 Jun 2013 2:50AM GMT
Annie Louise Curry-Bradford was also my great grandmother. I only know the stories that my mother used to tell me about her " Granny Bradford." My mother told me that Granny Bradford was a Cherokee Indian. My grandmother, Maude Curry Boyd, looked just like her, all Native American. Her high cheekbones are reflected in my mirror, too. I wish I knew more. My mother dearly loved her granny. My mother was raised on a little farm near Murfreesboro, Arkansas.

Posted: 25 Jun 2013 3:00AM GMT
Your Annie Bradford and mine are the same. I forgot to say on my previous post that my grandmother told me that her people were from Steele, Mo. George Curry was my grandmother's father. Jessie Bradford was her stepfather.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | Terms and Conditions