Classification: Query
Surnames: Saltaformaggio, Manicchia, Intogna, Chiappetta, Chauppetta
Searching for info on the following family members:
Serafino SALTAFORMAGGIO & Antonina Monteleone
--- Antonino SALTAFORMAGGIO & Teresa Terrusa
--- Rosalia SALTAFORMAGGIO & Teodoro Manicchia
--- Teresa MANICCHIA & Bernardo Intogna
--- Rosalia INTOGNA & ________ Chiappetta
Teresa Manicchia, Bernardo Intogna, and Rosalia Intogna died in Bertrandville, Plaquemines Parish, LA. Any info will be appreciated. Thanks! Cynthia Calamia

Re: Saltaformaggio, Manicchia, Intogna

Jay (View posts)
Posted: 28 Feb 2004 1:48PM GMT
Cynthia, please contact me via e-mail. I could possibly have some information that would be of use to you. I woule prefer e-mail rather than a board post.
Thanks,
Jay

Martin Miranda (View posts)
Posted: 31 Mar 2004 11:59PM GMT
Hi Cynthia, are your Saltaformaggio's from Corleone?. If so please contact me. I have relatives from there. I also have relatives from Poggeoreale with the sir name "Calamia".

Martin

Posted: 20 Aug 2004 10:06PM GMT
Surnames: Manicchia
Cynthia Calamia,
I don't know if you are still checking this message board but I'll reply anyway. My Grandf. was Vincenzo Manicchia from Corelone who enterd the US via New Oreans in 1897. Don't know where he was from that time until he married my Grandm. in Lake Charles (Calcasieu Parish) in 1909 or 1910. He had a brother named Leoluka (Luke) and a sister named Marie (Mary) who was married to Frank Cutrupia. all of them died in the 1960's. As of last week, there are 3 Manicchias listed in the Italian white pages in Corleone. Either respond here or email me, Lana Sullivan, at lsullivan@camh.org if you want to continue a Manicchia discussion.

Posted: 20 Jan 2012 1:19PM GMT
Surnames: chiappetta, Intogna, Manicchia, Saltaformaggio
Cynthia.

Every person you listed is my ancestor. I visited the Chiappettas in salaparuta and the Manichhias and Intognas in Corleone also.
Graydon Chiappetta
jaiguru@ix.netcom.com
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions