Search for content in message boards

Dulaney Family of Virginia

Dulaney Family of Virginia

Posted: 24 Jan 2010 6:22AM GMT
Classification: Query
Shirley Robert Dulaney was my father born August 18,1915. He was the son of Robert Henry and Imie Twiman. He had two brothers Russel Henry and Jessie Albert. Robert Henry Dulaney's father was George A. Dulaney. Robert Henry Dulaney had a full sister Lula Dulaney and a half sister Quiata Tanner.

Re: Dulaney Family of Virginia

Posted: 7 May 2010 1:41PM GMT
I am Roland Mitchell and I see that you have my great grandfather William Mitchell and his children listed in you tree. Love to know how we are connected, and how you have
found his date and location of his death. Contact me at mom238@msn.com. Love to exchange information on the family, and pass on the birth records.

Posted: 5 Oct 2010 4:13PM GMT
Classification: Biography
Surnames: Dulaney
I am John Paul Dulaney grandson of Russell Henry Dulaney buried in Etlan Va. Son of Robert Thomas Dulaney and Shirley Ann Dulaney (Clagg). I have a brother Robert Thomas Dulaney Jr. and sister Sharon Lynn Dulaney. I am married to Karina Theresa Dulaney (Messier). I have two sons Christopher Thomas Dulaney and Stephen Joseph Dulaney.

Posted: 17 Apr 2011 1:03AM GMT
My name is Carol Mathieu, I live in Alexandria, VA. I came across WWII ration books addressed to Robert Thomas Dulaney and letters and old traffic tickets addressed to Russell Henry Dulaney in Washington DC. Some of the letters are written by a Shirley, and other letters are written by a Carrie or Connie... In addition, there are a few short diary entries from a "Jenny" describing her relationship with a man named Russell. We found these papers in a deserted house on Oak Drive in Alexandria, VA. There are also 2 pictures, one of Mommy and the other of Russell Jr., the letter is written by Connie (aka Ms Constance Tates of Illinois) to Russell Dulaney. My daughter and I would love to get you reconnected with these family heirlooms. You can call us at 703-360-9332, which is our home phone, or 703-819-7698, which is my cell..hope to hear from you soon.

Carol & Ashley Mathieu

Posted: 11 Sep 2011 5:11PM GMT
My name is Carol Mathieu, I live in Alexandria, VA. I recently found letters and WWII ration books addressed to Robert Thomas Dulaney and Russell H. Dulaney. The letters were mailed from Clarksburg, WV & Ohio & Illinois. All of the letters are addressed to Russell Dulaney. If you think that this is your family and would like these letters please contact me. My home phone is 703-360-9332
per page

Find a board about a specific topic