Search for content in message boards

Mahala Hart Johnson

Mahala Hart Johnson

Julie Center Dilworth (View posts)
Posted: 30 Jun 2000 4:19PM GMT
I am looking for information on Mahala Hart who married unknown Johnson. She had 2 children: Richard (who died in a Dry Cleaner's accident) and Willimena. Willimena married Clement Wesley Mangam. Mahala was believed to have lived in the Ft. Smith, AR area where she owned a boarding house and small grocery store. All three are buried in Ft. Smith. Who was Mahala married to? Was she of Indian descent? Looking for answers to questions.

Mahala

Barbara (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jul 2000 12:14AM GMT
I too thought Mahala was an Indian name. We have Mahala in our line. I think she was my gggrandmother. She is in our Creamer line. Do have her coming from Ohio at sometime? Thanks, Barbara

Mahala

Julie Dilworth (View posts)
Posted: 1 Jul 2000 10:31AM GMT
Mahala Hart Johnson was my gggrandmother. I haven't been able to find any documentation on her. My grandmother told me that she came from Oklahoma.
Posted: 5 Mar 2001 11:49AM GMT
Edited: 24 Aug 2001 2:18AM GMT
Mary Mahala Creamer was born 8 APR 1871. She was my Great-grandfathers sister. Any thing you have on the Creamers would be helpfull.I can be contacted at bcp3@eohio.net Thanks

Re: Mahala

Posted: 27 Nov 2012 3:13PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Stiles, Johson
If this is the Mahala I remember as a little girl, married to Uncle Albert, They lived in Springfield Ohio, She was blind, but she could Tat (a kind of crochet with string) My grandparents Fern Johnson and Charles V. Stiles lived with them toward the end of Mahala's life.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | Privacy | Terms and Conditions