Search for content in message boards

looking for family tesso

looking for family tesso

Posted: 19 Sep 2003 11:45AM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: tesso, cash, cammann
my mother sarah cathleen born 1930 in st louis, father james tesso and mother beulah cash my mom cannot seem to find any information about her dad and her mother is no longer living she does remember an uncle vito who had a restarant in the thirties if any one has any info it sure would be helpful thankyou

Re: looking for family tesso

Posted: 8 Sep 2007 9:37PM GMT
Hi, I was looking for my great grandma and found my grammie. I gooled Beulah Cash, and I found a family creed. I wondered if i was related. Are we? Go to goole and type in your granmother/mothers name to see.I love you auntie, mandy moo give all the family love for me tell Jay I am soo proud of him. Thanks

Re: looking for family tesso

Posted: 6 Feb 2013 8:50PM GMT
My Mom Sarah Cathleen Tesso has gone to heaven on January 30th,2013 i found a small amount of history which possibly
was her father James (Vito) Tesso, there was one name that was connected to my Mom and her dad it was MIKE GALENA this name was both on her baptism certificate and a census which showed that MIKE and VITO lived at the same home i told Mom of this and she was so excited she stated possibly she wasn't found under a rock. please if anyone sees this please let me know. Mom already knows and i can just imagine her dancing and hugging all of her loved ones.
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions