Search for content in message boards

relatives

relatives

mark mary deal (View posts)
Posted: 9 Nov 2000 10:35AM GMT
i was born in newtom nc,my dad was born in china grove nc. anybody who wants to contact me about starting a family tree or already has one started. thanks mark

Deals of North Carolina

Posted: 15 Nov 2000 9:55AM GMT
Edited: 11 Jul 2001 4:42PM GMT
Hi Mark . It looks if My line of Deals ar out of the old Glasglow Co. That has had it name changed It was in the north east part of N. C. I am of the Lewis H.Deal line They left N.C about 1820's and went to south east Ala. On the move thru Ga. I belive my Great Grand Father James Deal was born Do you have any Maps of the OLD N.C? If so please share them with me Thanks James W. Deal

Deal family Tree

Janice (View posts)
Posted: 29 Nov 2000 5:23AM GMT
I have info on some Deals from NC, Mainly Burke county, would be very interested in starting a family tree. Contact me at dennis.funderburk@worldnet.att.com Thanks, Janice

Eastern NC Deals

Pete Deal (View posts)
Posted: 10 Dec 2000 6:28AM GMT
My family is from Edgecombe and Beaufort Counties in NC. I have done quite a bit of research on all the eastern NC Deal. Maybe we can help each other. Email me direct at deal@nowait.net.
Pete Deal

Deals in Early County Georgia

Posted: 10 Dec 2000 1:25PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 12:28AM GMT
I wonder if Edith Deal might have been one of your marry ins? She had a daughter named Nancy Deal who married a Melton (John?) and they had one of my great grandmothers. Edith Deal is buried in Clay County Georgia just across the line from Henry County Al.

Edith Deal and Husband

Posted: 10 Dec 2000 1:28PM GMT
Edited: 28 Jun 2001 12:28AM GMT
Janice,
I am looking for my ggggrandmother and her husband. My aunt believes her name was Edith Deal b. 1800 d. 1884 buried Clay County Georgia just across the line from Alabama. They probably came from NC as many others did from that area. Please look in your family tree for her, please. Her daughter's name was Nancy and possiblly son named Wiley.
Posted: 11 Dec 2000 5:36AM GMT
Thanks for your input . Yes she could very well be of my family . About 15 years ago I visied a cousin in Ozark Ala just over from Dothan. In one of Arthur Deal's stories Of the Deals , He said that one of the Deal Cousin's he and his wife died about the same time and the children where sent to other family members some went over into Ga. O I wish I had written all of the info. down . But at the time I was just looking for my Grandmother and GrandFathers graves. If it is ok please stay in contact. I am retired now so I have more time on my hands.

My E- Mail is jemes@atlantic.net

Thanks James

Deal connections

Posted: 6 Jan 2001 7:40PM GMT
Edited: 7 Dec 2005 10:59PM GMT
My paternal grandfather was Clyde Deal and he was born in Equality, IL to Anson Polly Deal. Would be interested in assisting with my knowledge of the Deals from southern Illinois. Thanks Rhonda Deal Ewell

lewis deal

Posted: 28 Feb 2001 1:25PM GMT
Edited: 2 May 2002 6:33PM GMT
we are wondering if you are in our line of deal kin. tommy's gr,gr,gr,gr,gr grandfathr lewis deal was born 1765 and came to nc. his son was lewis h deal b. 1800, nc. his son was lewis h deal, jr, b. 1831, his son was james uriah deal. b.1857, his son was william carlos deal. there were other children among these. are you kin? email us at twb327@webtv.net

William Deal

Posted: 1 Mar 2001 6:17AM GMT
Yes I am of that family of Deals Thanks for contacting me James
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions