Search for content in message boards

Need Information on Hulsey Registry...

Need Information on Hulsey Registry...

Posted: 25 May 2007 7:30PM GMT
Classification: Query
Surnames: Hulsey

I recently subscribed to Ancestry.com and learned that there's a Hulsey Registry available! I would love to obtain more information on my family. I am the grandaughter of Roy Hulsey and great grandaughter of
Mike(?) Hulsey (both from Oklahoma).

I don't know much about my family, but from what I have heard, they were originally from Georgia and Alabama, then moved to Oklahoma (East Central) and Texas...and some eventually moved on to California (Wheatland area).

If it looks like I might fit into any of your trees, please send me a note! Thanks!

Re: Need Information on Hulsey Registry...

Posted: 26 Jun 2007 6:36AM GMT
Surnames: hulsey
Hi

My Grandpa Walter Tackett married to Dorothy Cattoir. My Grandpa Walter maiden name is M Hulsey( gg grandma) was married to Tackett. I would love to have more information my ggrandparent.

Pam

Posted: 23 Jun 2010 1:44PM GMT
hi im a hulsey by birth too yes it is true some hulsey were here in ga in hall co ga that is my line adler hulsey they came from greenville south carolina some went to ala ok texas cal im also related to the tisher family my great grand father was thomas austin hulsey also aka ira george tisher by birth my grand father is john d hulsey he did do a hulsey book but pat keene in cal does most of the hulsey information for lou pero now i do have her address and phone number too i can help you just send me some of your family line sharon

Posted: 2 Jul 2010 5:37AM GMT
hi sharon, my name is Janice, i've been trying to get our family tree done for years now. but four years ago i had 3 accidents in 1 1/2 yrs time as a mail carrier so i have'nt had much time to work on it because of too much pain so i would like to get to a place where i can turn it over to one of my kin. i had pat keene's e-mail but have miss placed it. would greatly appreciate anything you can send me. my mother was edna hulsey, grandparents: benjamin and laura, ggrandparents: james and elizabeth, gg-grandparents: wesley and adaline, ggg-grandparents: gggg-grandparents: pleasant and eliza, ggggg-grandparents:james and ann, gggggg-grandparents: charles and hannah, ggggggg-grandparents: charles and susannah, i heard gggggggg-grandpa was peter hulsey, but don't know for sure. thank you!

Posted: 2 Jul 2010 1:13PM GMT
hi jancie here is pat keene information

hulseyregistry@cox.net and yes i will help you i live here in ga i access to the books and family files here at the library in genealogy dept i will do some research for you and ill let you know ok my email is txcowgirl647@yahoo.com hulsey cousin sharon

Posted: 2 Jul 2010 1:41PM GMT
here is some up date information on the tisher family

1860 census drew co ark bartholomew twp post office cut off

house 261 david fisher 33 m va farmer

s.a. 35 illnois wife

g.w 6 m son ark

w.d 3 m son ark

m.e 2 female dau

we need to find out who s.a is and dau m.e is

this is george and william david tishers parents but the census guy spelled it fisher we need to find where david and s.a were married at but now hope this helps fred and his wife sent me this information from vickie ill look at daivds civil war papers again he died before 1870 what happen to his wife could be sarah ann maybe happy hunting to all my tisher hulsey cousins and a very happy fourth of july to everyone love sharon

Posted: 22 Mar 2012 9:30PM GMT
Hello!! I hope you are finding more information on the Hulsey's. I am the Grandaughter of Sophronia Hulsey and James Anderson Markham. They resided in Winfield, Marion Co., Alabama. Lula Bell Hulsey Burleson was my mother. I had always been told Sophronia Hulsey was born or lived in Birmingham, Jefferson Co. Alabama. So far I have been unable to comfirm this. They always lived in Winfield,Alabama on the Anderson Markham homeplace and late
Sophronia lived with my mom and day. There were several other Hulsey' in this county but I cannot find Sophronia's Father. I think her Mother must have passed and he remarried. I remember a half sister to Grandmother that was a sweet funny midget and lived in Mobile, Alabama. If you find any information on the Hulsey Registry let me know and I will do the same. Thoughts, Judi Burleson Self

Posted: 23 Mar 2012 7:01PM GMT
I'm another many times removed Hulsey relative. My line goes backwards from Jesse J to Jessie William and, I think, to James M. - That;s where I'm having a problem - Jessie Williams's father could also be Joseph. I am however, unable to link Jessie William Hulsey to anyone. Anyone out there have any suggestions? Thanks. Barbara
per page

Find a board about a specific topic

• Visit our other sites:

© 1997-2014 Ancestry.com | Corporate Information | New Privacy | New Terms and Conditions